My friend who I love dearly said this:

Hijinx

Well we all know that Hillary was guilty of using a server for Secret information and the she put the country at risk.
She flat out broke the law and she got away with it Possibly because it would have been a bad vision to put someone who ran fore president in jail.
But she damned sure belonged there.
Ford pardoned Nixon because it would have been troubling to put him in jail. An Ex-president.

Now we have this pack of fools that don't care what it looks like, they just want revenge.
Revenge for nothing. Revenge to reward the man who gave us the best economy we ever had, Revenge for a man who has had peace and peace treaties in the Middle east.
Revenge for a man who has some sort of discussions with North Korea. At least he can speak to them.
Revenge for a man who was bringing industry back to America.
Revenge for a man who made us independent on foreign fuels.
Revenge for a man that strengthened our military
Revenge for so many other good thing Trump did while in office.
Revenge for putting more blacks to work than ever before.
Revenge for putting America first.

What it boils down to is they want revenge because they didn't like his Twitter posts.
This man was savaged by a media, and a Congress neither of which is worth 2 cents.
A man destroyed by a Virus sent to us by the Chinese working with the democrats to get rid of him.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
And I replied:

So really, all you pansy ass pacifist bitches - **** you. I hope you get eaten first.
Yeah, I'm over all that magnanimous BS. They can all kiss it.

One of my FB friends said recently on his FB page:
"I was asked, "You're willing to lose friends over politics?!!"
"I'm willing to lose friends over morals. HUGE difference."

I knew there was a reason I liked him. :hot: