My girls

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Had a blast in the pool today, swam all day and now they are tired puppies.

Attachments

• DSCF3090.JPG
    DSCF3090.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCF3051.JPG
    DSCF3051.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCF3109.JPG
    DSCF3109.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 308

luvmygdaughters

Looks like the girls had a great day!! Is the younger one a little timid around the pool? Your white one is completely in but the younger one looks like she's just fine cooling her paws off. LOL. Love the picture of them sleeping at the end of the day...too good.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Looks like the girls had a great day!! Is the younger one a little timid around the pool? Your white one is completely in but the younger one looks like she's just fine cooling her paws off. LOL. Love the picture of them sleeping at the end of the day...too good.

the younger one won't get all the way in yet, she puts her paws in and if Kai doesn't stay close she whines. We've taken her in and held her but as soon as we let go she swims straight for the steps and climbs out. Good to know she can swim and knows exactly how to get out.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:like: They look so fricken happy!!!

I'll tell you a secret. My husband was smoking a beef brisket and they kept standing like statues trying to figure out where that wonderful smell was coming from. I've never be able to get them to be still long enough to take pics of them.

Attachments

• DSCF3058.JPG
    DSCF3058.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCF3079.JPG
    DSCF3079.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCF3082.jpg
    DSCF3082.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 277

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I'll tell you a secret. My husband was smoking a beef brisket and they kept standing like statues trying to figure out where that wonderful smell was coming from. I've never be able to get them to be still long enough to take pics of them.

Hopefully they got a little piece :lol:

They are beautiful dogs! :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've been trying to keep them off the furniture, it's not working. :killingme

Attachments

• _20141103_1112401.jpg
    _20141103_1112401.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 257