My goodness, Dahlgren!!!

WheezyCarl

Wow, Dahlgren has been shaking my home all day today. Sounds like a thunder storm! My poor pets are still in hiding. I wonder if it's safe to head to the beach on the Potomac tomorrow???

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Been rocking our building on St. George's Island, big time. There went another as I started typing this...

What beach? As far as I know, no beach areas have ever been off limits due to Dahlgren testing over the last 20-30 years at least. I could be wrong...

NextJen

Raisin cane
Searched Dahlgren and found this old thread. I’ve been hearing loud booms this morning coming from that general direction. Checked the schedule and it’s possible that’s what I’m hearing.

Attachments

• ACC4C1D1-A1EC-4B1C-A357-5BEC0587A5CF.jpeg
    ACC4C1D1-A1EC-4B1C-A357-5BEC0587A5CF.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 63

NextJen

Raisin cane
Interesting. I've not heard anything today that I'd associate with Dahlgren. And this building rattles like crazy when they're having a big gun party.
Hmmm. Wonder what I’ve been hearing? I typically don’t hear anything this far north from there. So, it’s a mystery.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Are "booms" at Indian Head ever a good thing?
Not usually.

One exception was when they test Ejection Seat propellants. Sometimes they test the ignition process and that once got my undivided attention when I worked there. "WTF?" :lmao: