My Guests

ElliesMom

So Ana and Jack ahve arrived and settled in. These guys are great and theres so much interest in Joe, who is fabulous. My husband rode him today!
Joe rolled in the mud while visiting here and had to be washed off. He stood and let me soak him, scrub him and scrape off the water without an incling of moving a muscle.

They all need some groceries, but they should come right around with consistant feeding. DSC_0082 - Copy.jpg This is Jack getting his feet done! DSC_0101.jpg This is Joe drying with Mama holding Isaac on his back, and my baby Kiera supervising. Lastly here is Ana DSC_0105.jpg . I think shes gonna get groceries and miles all winter, then see if we can find her a good home come spring.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
So Ana and Jack ahve arrived and settled in. These guys are great and theres so much interest in Joe, who is fabulous. My husband rode him today!
Joe rolled in the mud while visiting here and had to be washed off. He stood and let me soak him, scrub him and scrape off the water without an incling of moving a muscle.

They all need some groceries, but they should come right around with consistant feeding. View attachment 67958 This is Jack getting his feet done! View attachment 67959 This is Joe drying with Mama holding Isaac on his back, and my baby Kiera supervising. Lastly here is Ana View attachment 67960 . I think shes gonna get groceries and miles all winter, then see if we can find her a good home come spring.

I emailed about these guys and the pictures I received made them look alot worse then what they are. When were the pictures I received taken? Ana was considered "hotrodding" in the one I have of her. Is the owner still considering selling?

ElliesMom

THe pics I sent are now maybey 2 weeks old. She's been getting FED and I have been doing a lot of clean up on her. her front end is only an inch ot two below her front end right now. Boy is she eating too.

I will forward your info to the seller again...not sure whats going on there... I will try and get you in for a visit if you would like.

Gonna ride Jack tomorrow myself and see what hes got (probably gonna lease from here, dont want to really let him go yet).

Joe has potential buyers visiting him as early as tomorrow. SUCH a nice boy!

If you want pics PM me, I will go out and get some and talk to seller.

CountryLady

luvmyponies

They all need some groceries, but they should come right around with consistant feeding. View attachment 67958 This is Jack getting his feet done! View attachment 67959 This is Joe drying with Mama holding Isaac on his back, and my baby Kiera supervising. Lastly here is Ana View attachment 67960 . I think shes gonna get groceries and miles all winter, then see if we can find her a good home come spring.

They actually all look pretty good. Good luck in finding homes.
We are looking for a draft in the future but not for about a year or two.

Last edited:

ElliesMom

Joes sold, to a nice husband wife team of trail riders. They both have draft, or draft crosses. Joe is such a good boy!

That means Ana can go over to A's house where she is 'safe' from my nasty mare, and more importatntly not be the bottom, so that her groceries will really do thier job. Her butt is taller than the front big time again, so here comes another growth spurt!

And lastly Jackie Leggs, gonna take him for a ride today, with my large bottom on him there wont be too much frisky business (if any at all) he too seems to be a very nice boy!

I have really enjoyed this experience but am glad I am only the assistant, and not the lead on this mini rescue of sorts.