My Homemade Face Mask

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I made a toning face mask of elder flowers, kaolin powder (china clay) and yogurt today. My skin feels wonderful!

MysticalMom said:
I made a toning face mask of elder flowers, kaolin powder (china clay) and yogurt today. My skin feels wonderful!
You should hook up with SmallTown. He loves homemade facials...:yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I have a tub of some Burt's Bees stuff that has French clay in it. It makes my skin very soft. :dance:

onebdzee

off the shelf
MysticalMom said:
Ohhhhhhhh...so sorry. :takingsmackback: So now ya owe me one. As usual my mind went to :gossip:

Doesn't it always? :razz:

you should listen to kwilliabean, she so smart

tastycakes

MysticalMom said:

sounds interesting. where did you get the elder flower and kaolin power from? The yogurt is the only familar ingredient to me. I love face masks but have such sensitive skin that most of the chemicals in store bought masks give me hives.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
tastycakes said:
sounds interesting. where did you get the elder flower and kaolin power from? The yogurt is the only familar ingredient to me. I love face masks but have such sensitive skin that most of the chemicals in store bought masks give me hives.

If I can't grow the elder flower (and it's so easy to grow) I buy it from either The Good Earth in Leonardtown or Forvever Eden in Lexington Park. I keep lots of this on hand because it can be used for so MANY things.

I get the kaolin powder online. :yay:

ocean733

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwillia
You should hook up with SmallTown. He loves homemade facials...:yay:
MysticalMom said:

That's exactly what I was thinking too! :lmao:
(the unsigned green karma was from me. It's 1 a.m. and I'm half asleep)