My little girl is all grown Up

Giddy up!

Phyxius said:
Awwww, such a good girl! Love the video narration. :p
Shilo had hit the bottle I think before the ride..she couldnt walk a straight line :lmao: Think she was giving mingiz payback for not taking her to the lake on sunday! :lmao:

Giddy up!

Phyxius said:
Awwww, such a good girl! Love the video narration. :p
Yeah how to ride a green horse...look relaxed cigerette in mouth and talkin on the cell phone..fools the horse into thinking this is no big deal! If that doesnt work then u give the horse a cigerette and let it talk on the cell phone! :lmao:

W

WhoCares

Stupid NMCI. I can't see it from here.

I will have to look at it tonight.

mingiz

Horse Poor
WhoCares said:
Stupid NMCI. I can't see it from here.

I will have to look at it tonight.

:lmao:
Im lucky I guess I have nmci and a inhouse network..Guess that's the perk for working in a computer lab..... :popcorn:

W

WhoCares

I ended up looking at them today at the other office. She is adorable, and looks like she is having a blast.

mingiz

Horse Poor
She was :lmao: I sold her yesterday..... :bawl: But she'll have a great home and I will still get to see her...She was just going to be to small for me....She has a great new mommy :high5:

W

WhoCares

mingiz said:
She was :lmao: I sold her yesterday..... :bawl: But she'll have a great home and I will still get to see her...She was just going to be to small for me....She has a great new mommy :high5:

Wow that is great!