Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• alibaba.jpg
    alibaba.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 14,105

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I find it disturbing that you all knew what a "bronie" is. Even more disturbing is that I looked it up. :brillopadsformyeyeballsneeded:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find it disturbing that you all knew what a "bronie" is. Even more disturbing is that I looked it up. :brillopadsformyeyeballsneeded:

I insist! you watch this clip from Morning Joe and learn what a "Furry" is:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I took my daughter to a comic con a couple of years ago (her first and last) I stayed with her the entire time and we walked around. There was a room off to the side and on the door it said "Bronie Meeting". I peeked inside and there was a room full of guys in their early to mid 20s all sitting in chairs looking at their phones and comparing pics of and talking about My Little Pony. Creepy.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I took my daughter to a comic con a couple of years ago (her first and last) I stayed with her the entire time and we walked around. There was a room off to the side and on the door it said "Bronie Meeting". I peeked inside and there was a room full of guys in their early to mid 20s all sitting in chairs looking at their phones and comparing pics of and talking about My Little Pony. Creepy.

:lmao:

Once again, I implore you all to watch the Bronie Documentary . I think it's the longest I ever sat cringing at something :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I dunno...I think I'll stick with the one I've already got.

Attachments

• luvinLamb.jpg
    luvinLamb.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:

FED_UP

Got to admit I went back and looked at this photo 3 times, does that mean I am into brownie or browny, whatever it is, CRAZY. Men see round thick curves and the one step process in the brain takes place. WTF and no there was no pressure build up below the waist, good thing. :nono:

Vince

These people are strange. :twitch: