My Little Tucker Doodle!

erinjograves

Yes, I placed an ad in the classifieds. Can you guys help me out a little here? If you know of anyone who would be a loving home for him, I am willing to give him up pretty cheap. The market sucks, and I really dont need three horses. I am going to end up giving my mare away...literally!

Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks guys!!

Horse For Sale Ad# 29727 (This is the correct ad number)

"Tucker" is an un-registered POA/Quarter Cross Gelding. He is 13.3 hands, Dark Bay with not one stitch of white. Excellent feet. Stands for vet and farrier. HE IS NOT BROKE! He loves kids and will make a great english pony for a very lucky child when he is broke. Moves like a quarter horse. He is a little toed out on the front end. I have free lunged him over jumps and he takes them beautifully. Lunges, free lunges, cross ties, bathes, loads and trailers. I bought him as a project horse 2 years ago and he ended up being my little lap pony. I do not have the time, or the money, to break him as I just had a baby.

All offers will be considered. He MUST go to an excellent home where he will have a job and someone who loves him. A bill of sale will be signed at time of purchase. 2 week trial offered for right person!

I MUST find him an excellent forever home! Come out and see him!

Video Link: Multiple Videos Online: YouTube - Tucker Free Lunging - 1

Photo Link: tuckerdoodle.shutterfly.com

Attachments

• Tucker Smaller Pic.jpg
    Tucker Smaller Pic.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Cute guy, hope you can find a good home for him! I'd try and see about getting some nicer pictures though, to show off his true potential. :howdy:

erinjograves

Cute guy, hope you can find a good home for him! I'd try and see about getting some nicer pictures though, to show off his true potential. :howdy:

I hear you on the pictures. Been a little hard for me to do here lately as I have been on bed rest and had the baby at the beginning of July. As soon as I get a chance I will be taking some nicer pictures as well as some video.

:buddies: