My new baby!

fallon3386

I am just super excited about my 7 month old baby colt we got this past Friday, he was so much fun in the snow! I have worked towards him for my whole riding career and now I have him!!! Halleluja!!!

Attachments

• jack in snow.jpg
    jack in snow.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 225

fallon3386

That was the first time he has been in snow. He was a riot! He is a friesian colt and I just love him to death!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Aww, he is a cutie! Was he bred locally or did you have him shipped here? I have a 9 month old colt. My guy is into EVERYTHING. He particularly likes carrying the feeders around and hiding them. :eyebrow:

fallon3386

He is local, I have only had him for a couple of days so everything is still very new to him and he is still exploring, but I know that it is only a matter of time! I feel like he is growing an inch a day, everytime I see him he is bigger:)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yay! What's his name? How big is he? Estimated mature height? I'd love to get a friesian at some point, but I need to win the lotto first and find one that is 17h+ and while they do exisit they're not too common. If you don't mind saying where you got him from is he from Taney Place or Hatcher's?

My baby is an iberian warmblood cross and he is just too smart for his own good. He has a ton of potential to be an awesome horse, so we shall see!! Best of luck with your baby!

fallon3386

He's a Hatcher's baby:) and his name is Black Jack "Jack". His dad is 16.3 and his mom is 16.1 so I am hoping for something very tall as well, anything over 16 is good. I have seen pics of your baby on Dr. Molesworth's website haven't I? That baby is adorable! I work at Hatchers in Huntingtown and I ride the mares for Darryl and I have known this little guy since he was 3 weeks old, I wish you good luck with your baby!!!

Wait4It..boom

Deals are certainly to be had on friesians right now. If anyone is looking, should check Taney Place too- I know she's been having some bargain prices on her's lately too.

Phyxius: My baby is an iberian warmblood cross
Where are pics???