My new project....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mingiz asked

Paso he looks great since the first time I saw him. I saw what you fed him and my fat pony would of busted a gut on all that...

So I don't know much about the TWH showing. So what did they do to him to scar his heels up and cause the white marks on him. I noticed the marks but forgot to ask you. He is such a good horse for being a show boy. He gives it his all out on the trails..He likes them I think....For a first timer he did better that the season trail horses...

This is my new project...10 yr old Reg Walker gelding...X "Big Lick" horse..you want to see what they do to make a "Big Lick horse"??

http://www.horse-sense.org/archives/20060326155720.phtml

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/biglicktwh/

Main%20Power.1.jpg

PridesGenerator4YrOldWGCh.jpg

This is how they want them to move..I am still looking for a video..

This is my new boy the day I got him..

41020071261.jpg

41020071260.jpg

41020071259.jpg

41020071258.jpg

41020071257.jpg

This is from the chains..
41020071255.jpg

This is from the burning..probably kerosene or caustic mustard oil..ouch..
41020071254.jpg

Tazgirl

I was in Lexington KY for the Rolex Three Day Event and got to see Gypsy Dreamer a retired Saddlebred. His feet around the coronet band are a mess. I could have cried for him.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My new project.... 05-03-2007 10:59 AM another sale

Why yes...he will be...I was contacted by his former owners in TN they wanted him back..they said put 4 lb shoes on each foot and he will gait his arse off...I said.. "He is not for sale" But actually this boy will buy my hay this summer...sorry if you dont like it..Please next time you see a farmer with cows etc tell them not to make any money off their farm..if you live on a farm you make money with agricuture as you can..several people on this forums make money (small amount I am sure) at horse...TVM

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My new project.... 05-03-2007 11:26 AM Thank you for all your hard work. You're saving him from a hellish life and I hope when the time comes to sell him he finds a great place that will love him and you'll be available to help another. ~*****

Thank you... :huggy:

K

Katie

Once he gets healthy he will be so pretty. TWH make nice trail horses also.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Man that suxs that they do that to them. What is so efin natural about that....I would rather have a true natural gait, then one that causes pain to get one. Plus doesn't that throw his whole body balance off and most likely will cause hock /stifle problems? :shrug:
Paso has done good for this boy. :clap: I have seen him and he is a big sweety. Loves trails Maybe I should borrow him for my next 3 day ride. There are alot of gaited people there...Slap a for sale sign on his butt and go.... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Man that suxs that they do that to them. What is so efin natural about that....I would rather have a true natural gait, then one that causes pain to get one. Plus doesn't that throw his whole body balance off and most likely will cause hock /stifle problems? :shrug:
Paso has done good for this boy. :clap: I have seen him and he is a big sweety. Loves trails Maybe I should borrow him for my next 3 day ride. There are alot of gaited people there...Slap a for sale sign on his butt and go.... :lmao:

I saw one that had spray paint on the butt once... "for sale" :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I saw one that had spray paint on the butt once... "for sale" :lmao:

A friend of mine had an appy and on a trail ride she used poke berry to write for sale on his butt....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
A friend of mine had an appy and on a trail ride she used poke berry to write for sale on his butt....

:lmao:

Another few weeks...another 100 lbs and he sheds I will be ready to advertise him..

2baymares

Pasofever said:
:lmao:

Another few weeks...another 100 lbs and he sheds I will be ready to advertise him..

You doing great job with your project. mmmm Do you want me to get my friend to call ya about buying him again & again & again. :whistle: :lmao:
:huggy: