My new workout

SoccerMom2

Today i decided to take a walk with my daughter after i put my son on the bus. First we started to stretch then we would walk on the sidewalk. At the half way point on the sidewalk we would stop do jumping jacks. My daughter loved that part. When we got to the end of the side walk we would do more stretching. Then we we would hold hands count to 3 then run across the street to the other side. And repeat the process over again. It was fun and didn't seem like a huge workout but it made me feel great! My daughter had a blast. We did all the stretching and jumping jacks in 10"s. It's a good way to get the heart pumping in the morning. I just thought i would share! Yesterday we walked 4 miles around a lake. Now thats a workout!

B

Big Fatty

Today i decided to take a walk with my daughter after i put my son on the bus. First we started to stretch then we would walk on the sidewalk. At the half way point on the sidewalk we would stop do jumping jacks. My daughter loved that part. When we got to the end of the side walk we would do more stretching. Then we we would hold hands count to 3 then run across the street to the other side. And repeat the process over again. It was fun and didn't seem like a huge workout but it made me feel great! My daughter had a blast. We did all the stretching and jumping jacks in 10"s. It's a good way to get the heart pumping in the morning. I just thought i would share! Yesterday we walked 4 miles around a lake. Now thats a workout!

:yay::yay::yay:

These type of workouts, done regularly, seem to me to be the best. Thanks for sharing. Including the kid is always a great thing.

SoccerMom2

:yay::yay::yay:

These type of workouts, done regularly, seem to me to be the best. Thanks for sharing. Including the kid is always a great thing.

Thanks. I did it another 2 times yesterday with both my kids. They love it. It's more fun then a workout...lol! I get in shape and so does the kids. I started parking far away unless it's raining. I use the upstairs bathroom when i am down and and the down when i am up stairs. My daughter already woke up and put her shoes and jacket on. She is ready to go...lol!

B

BET

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Last edited by a moderator: