My newest video

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
go edit you spelled the name wrong:killingme

Darn it!!! I do that all the time. I don't think I can edit the title of the movie without taking it off. That takes too much time. I think I spelled it correctly IN the video didn't I. I will call it a typo.:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
They must have my videos marked to check since they tag me a lot for stealing music. I guess even though I bought the music I still can't use it. Oh well, I borrowed one of their silly songs that I have never heard of before.

IntegritysDream

Sadie, incase you dont see the other post, Winston im super in love with! Tell me all about him! If i could afford him, id buy him from you in less then a heartbeat. hes perfect!...even with being so green!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadie, incase you dont see the other post, Winston im super in love with! Tell me all about him! If i could afford him, id buy him from you in less then a heartbeat. hes perfect!...even with being so green!
Yeah, I dont think any of us can afford him!!!! He is a fun ride though! (Oh and call him Wimby!) Sadie loves that:killingme

IntegritysDream

haha ill just tell sadie to hold him till i get lots of money, im gonna be a dental hygenist in about 4 years and then ill make REALLY good money.... ill just live with mom forever so i can afford a horse like that and not get a house or car... she will LOVE that idea :lmao: or find a rich guy..... jk jk