My old girl turned 25 today

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
One Lady, aka 'Ladybug'. She was off track and unwanted. A wonderful woman who cared about a wayward teen gave her to me. We've been together through thick and thin since 1990. I wish I could do more for her than a little blurb online but I just want to let ya all know how much she means to me and how much she has given. She has a heart of gold.

Attachments

• Lady96.jpg
    Lady96.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 153
  • ladywedding.jpg
    ladywedding.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 149
G

GVF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!!!
and to think I remember when you got her!!!
I wish you another 10 with her Cristi!!

Robin

One Lady, aka 'Ladybug'. She was off track and unwanted. A wonderful woman who cared about a wayward teen gave her to me. We've been together through thick and thin since 1990. I wish I could do more for her than a little blurb online but I just want to let ya all know how much she means to me and how much she has given. She has a heart of gold.

Did you bake her a Carrot Cup cake? Happy Birthday

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Happy Birthday to "Lady" :cartwheel:cartwheel:cartwheel

Sure hope I have my new girl that long. Maybe my boys will be able to show her when they are older.

R

remaxrealtor

That's so sweet...many, many more happy years together!

General Lee

Just curious what kind of behavior horses show their owners that they love them? I don't anything about horses. Its not like they lay with ya like your cat and dog, so how do they express it?

Spicober

Just curious what kind of behavior horses show their owners that they love them? I don't anything about horses. Its not like they lay with ya like your cat and dog, so how do they express it?

My horse actually "hugs" me. She puts her head on my shoulder and lets me kiss her. If thats not love I dont know what is.
:flowers:

SoMDGirl42

That's a sweet story. I love the bride pic, is that you? HB ladybug. There is definitely something to be said about bonding with an animal. They are the only ones who don't judge, cheat, steal and lie to you, a true friend with unconditional love.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Thank you all... she is so special to me.. She's still sound and LOVES to go out for trail rides... You'd never know her age sometimes.

They express it in many ways... some subtle and some blatant. You'd know it if you have the experience of owning a horse.

That's a sweet story. I love the bride pic, is that you? HB ladybug. There is definitely something to be said about bonding with an animal. They are the only ones who don't judge, cheat, steal and lie to you, a true friend with unconditional love.

Yes that's me .. GVF dolled her up for me on that day. I cried when I saw her.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Amen to that!!! sooooo true SoMDGirl42:yay:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:bday: LadyBug

What great pix!!

My son and his new wife are going to do an official wedding next summer on the Bay (they're coming home from Japan to do it), and there will be horses in it, I love the way she was dressed up!!