My Pillow

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does anyone have one of these and likes it? I know several people who have a My Pillow and they are either unimpressed or outright hate them. Monello has one and it's lumpy and weird, and he doesn't wake up "refreshed" like Mike Lindel said he would.

So tell the truth: do you really like your My Pillow? And don't just say so because you're embarrassed at spending $50 on a pillow that isn't any better than the $20 ones at Target.

Flipz

Hell no! Hated mine!! Don’t waste your money! Ended up buying a temper pedic pillow from bb&b that says won’t go flat. Have had it for about a year and hasn’t gone flat. It’s much nicer.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If you do buy 1, get it at the Exchange. It's half the price when compared to other places.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now I'm thinking about a tempurpedic pillow....

But I'm like the Biache - I love my feather pillow and it travels with me when we're car gallivanting.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I prefer my down pillows as it has to be squishable. I have tried various ones (Tempurpedic, memory foam, even buckwheat) and always go back to the down pillows.

Lump

Wow! I have a My Pillow and love it. I have always had to buy new pillows every 2-3 months, and I tried everything. The My Pillow is the only one that I have had for any length of time. I believe going on 2 years now.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I prefer my pillows to be thin, flat and lifeless, like my wimmin.

But seriously, my ex used to jokingly refer to my favorite pillow as just a "pillow case".

frequentflier

happy to be living
My husband bought the my pillows and loved them. He bought me two and I am not impressed.
I hate his commercials, too.