My Pillow

SamSpade

That was only a matter of time. I think we all saw that coming.

Yeah, read that this morning. You know, the weird thing is - they're doing this NOW. Now that Trump is gone tomorrow.
Now that the Dems have the upper hand. The people exacting political revenge all over the place never had a spine until the past week or so.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Haha, when they announced their little Goya ban, I loaded up. Love Goya products.

easyliving45

Hopefully this will boost his sales as he will need it for his defense trial against Dominion. It was one thing to claim the things he was claiming but they sent him a cease and desist and he dared them to sue him.

Dominion machines were used in many states that Trump won so his accusations never made much sense.

Apparently he went to the White House last week and tried to convince Trump to declare Martial law. Trump gave him the cold shoulder which seems odd.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Guess I'm gonna have to buy one.
I dunno. My current pillow? Have had it for decades. To me? Not replaceable. Kinda, sorta, like, your favorite blanket as a child, or stuffed animal. Nothing can compare to it because over the years, it just, perfectly, at all times, feels, perfect. Easily molded to lay your face upon in the perfect position, or ball up, or curl to one side, or to whatever. It just always works, for you, me. That's why, with me anyway, I always travel with "my pillow" when I have to stay at a hotel or motel. Why? Because it is, "My Pillow".

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Where do you get all this gossip?

It was on an interview he did 2 nights ago. Some link on Twitter I don't remember.

Most people moved to Telegram and frankly, I am not signing up. I am already drowning in car warranty phone calls all day and I know they will sell my information.

Louise

Wife just said we're going to buy the sheets now that we already have the pillows. :yahoo:

We need a new comforter bed set, so looked up on Mike’s site. He only has one in a very light color, which won’t work for us with pets, grandtots, and all. Oh, well. We have used his pillows for a while. Good for you, Mike, for making a stand. Go, Mike and the USA!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Most people moved to Telegram and frankly, I am not signing up.

Signing up For ?

People I know are moving to Telegram / Signal / Threema

Threema is Open Source and very secure ... no using contacts or your cell number to set up an account