My rescued progress...

amschrader87

I'm secretly hoping that his previous owner sees this because this is the website she had him posted on..Ugh cruel people..
This was when I first got him on Nov 5th at about 902lbs

rocketnov5.jpg

I know he still has a ways to go but its an improvement he's 983lbs
033.JPG

PrepH4U

Wow he is looking so much better! :yahoo: Keep adding those calories that poor guy will need it this winter. Good job!
psst you should tell us who the person on here is :whistle:

Wait4It..boom

Awesome! Even his coat is starting to look healthier. You can see some shimmer in it in some areas. Looks like the food and/or supplements you're giving are helping. Keep it up! Going to be a 'fun' winter for you but will be priceless come spring when he sheds out with fat and shine!

amschrader87

:evil:I don't know if she does the forums. but I dont care i will tell her name she's dianne vandusen. :evil: Thanks everyone hes on sentinal performance ls and gets 2 1/2 scoops three times a day and alfalfa and orchard grass.

Last edited:

PrepH4U

:evil:I don't know if she does the forums. but I dont care i will tell her name she's dianne vandusen. :evil: Thanks everyone hes on sentinal performance ls and gets 2 1/2 scoops three times a day and alfalfa and orchard grass.

Wait4it is right come spring you are going to be so happy with his glow and shine! Is he a good boy?

amschrader87

He is a good boy very laid back.. As far as the riding I don't know only been on him once and he was very lazy.. I dont really want to ride him till he's back to a healthy weight.

Duckz

He is a good boy very laid back.. As far as the riding I don't know only been on him once and he was very lazy.. I dont really want to ride him till he's back to a healthy weight.

Good thing you got him when you did. It's too damn cold to be that skinny and not getting enough calories.

quailridge

I had very good luck using the Sentinal Performance LS this summer adding weight to a 28 y.o. warmblood that had been sick. Due to his age, he has a difficult time eating alot of hay so I was feeding him 4 small meals of grain a day. I think he wants to get back on that eating schedule again!!

amschrader87

Yes I love this feed its doing wondered and doesnt give him the extra energy which we all know TBs tend to have.. But not this guy at least not yet..

I rode him today cause the vet said it would be good to start walking/trotting him to build muscle and he is so lazy.. (not complaining) And he learned what poles were today lol took a few tries to actually trot over them

Wait4It..boom

I've used Sentinal for a TB that was several hundred pounds underweight too. She's packed it on beautifully and it hasn't made her hyper! She's the only one on this feed right now to maintain weight (and she still needs about another 100 lbs added). Only downside is her poop smells worse than any of the others in the barn! Guessing it's some byproduct of the feed. pepe le pew!
Her owner says she was a nut before she came to my place but even with the extra food she's been calm and wants to please. She's quite the sweetheart and I haven't seen any of her craziness I keep hearing about.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yes I love this feed its doing wondered and doesnt give him the extra energy which we all know TBs tend to have.. But not this guy at least not yet..

I rode him today cause the vet said it would be good to start walking/trotting him to build muscle and he is so lazy.. (not complaining) And he learned what poles were today lol took a few tries to actually trot over them

Also it will get him to eat..I agree to start some exercise program it will benefit him.