My throat hurts....

GreenHornet

I've had this really sore throat now for three weeks. Hurts when I swollow and when I cough. I'm not congested and it's mostly sore at the back of my throat. I'm not and haven't been running a fever at all so it would be a waste of time to go to the doctor... Or should I?

Anyone else have these symptoms? Could it be allergies? Is there a doctor in the house?

cuttingitrite2

My whole house had strep throat last week, and I thought it was just because we had slept with the windows open. Its definetly amoxicillin time. LOL

daycaremama

somdmama5
I've had this really sore throat now for three weeks. Hurts when I swollow and when I cough. I'm not congested and it's mostly sore at the back of my throat. I'm not and haven't been running a fever at all so it would be a waste of time to go to the doctor... Or should I?

Anyone else have these symptoms? Could it be allergies? Is there a doctor in the house?

I have been having the same thing now for about 2 weeks i have been taking claritin every day it seems to help but if i miss one day the soreness comes back..Try that and see if it helps.. let me know.

T

toppick08

Too much...:gossip:

:shrug:

jenbengen

Watch it

I'd see a doc. Sounds like strep to me. Of course, I thought I had strep one time, crawled in to the doc, and it turned out it was a bad allergy attack (but I had other symptoms).

Go in- it can go from bad to worse quickly.

GreenHornet

I'd see a doc. Sounds like strep to me. Of course, I thought I had strep one time, crawled in to the doc, and it turned out it was a bad allergy attack (but I had other symptoms).

Go in- it can go from bad to worse quickly.

I'll get in to see the doc tomorrow. I hope it's not strep!