Mygoldenhorse and Happyappy

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thanks for the SMTR Yahoo group and the L and C W tip..I dropped the price some on Badman and did a follow up to emails and they came out rode him (he was a badman too) and bought him.. :lmao: Hint of the day..dont give a hyper horse 17 lbs of high fat grain for 6 weeks let him sit for 2 weeks and show him to someone...he was bad about standing to get on but once in the woods he showed his stuf...thanks guys.. :huggy:

MorganLover

Pasofever said:
Thanks for the SMTR Yahoo group and the L and C W tip..I dropped the price some on Badman and did a follow up to emails and they came out rode him (he was a badman too) and bought him.. :lmao: Hint of the day..dont give a hyper horse 17 lbs of high fat grain for 6 weeks let him sit for 2 weeks and show him to someone...he was bad about standing to get on but once in the woods he showed his stuf...thanks guys.. :huggy:

I am good friends to the girl you sold him too. She does an update on him since they bought him lol, she said Mannie (is what they changed his name too from Badman,) is getting along super well with their other horse Slick and they even shared a grain bowl together. She also said he has been following her around and seems to like woman over men probably b/c of being with you. They so far are very happy with him and say he isn't too bad even though he is/was on all that grain. Compaired to the horse they just sold anything looks like an angel to them.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
:huggy: your welcome! I'm glad Badman found a new home and it all worked out. From MH's post it sounds like he is working out well with his new owner also. Its great when the horses end up in a happy home.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
She is keeping in touch with me too..I told her I would help her all I could too...I am keeping all his ads up and keeping emails so if he does not work out I can give them all the emails...they said he was great..and the sucka was BAD....so if they can deal with is bad days they will love him...he did water...hills..mud..streams...etc that day with him and he seemed happy with him...I wanted him to have a nice trail home as his former show life was so hard on him..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
No problem.
Now sell MY gelding :lol:
Marilyn thinks she wants him for her hubby but i have to buy Ariella :faint: WHAT am i gonna do with a Mini Vence ex Arialla baby???
Won't you buy that mare....PUH-LEASE. She'll sell him to ya for 500.00. If you don't i have too. Rottncop says so. :frown:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
No problem.
Marilyn thinks she wants him for her hubby but i have to buy Ariella :faint: WHAT am i gonna do with a Mini Vence ex Arialla baby???
Won't you buy that mare....PUH-LEASE. She'll sell him to ya for 500.00. If you don't i have too. Rottncop says so. :frown:

:lmao: And my 2 fillies..... :howdy: :huggy:

SLIM

Ther ya go Paso!....HORSE TRADER.... Make a little commission off the top... a botta bing a botta boom! :larry: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SLIM said:
Ther ya go Paso!....HORSE TRADER.... Make a little commission off the top... a botta bing a botta boom! :larry: :lmao:

My hay man was very happy when I went to see him last night. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
conveniently she avoids the question... :frown:

I have tried to buy that mare back 2 X with NO luck..I cant deal with :gossip: don't know why just cant do it...I do everything but go with the trailer and put money in her hand and still cant get the mare..I have moved on now and have too many..

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:
No problem.

How did that baby turn out? is that the paso fino baby from your neighbor?