Myocarditis risk from mRNA COVID vaccines re-evaluated in Canadian

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Myocarditis risk from mRNA COVID vaccines re-evaluated in Canadian study (news-medical.net)

How come I only ever find mention of studies being done in teen to young twenty aged males? I do not in the slightest bit believe the risk stops at mid-20.. .:eyebrow:
I remember Obamden 1 stating that AIDS research was more important than cancer research because cancer patients were mostly old white people and they were less important.

While that doesn't exactly answer your question I believe it will head you in the right direction.

Regretfully, I am not joking.

I remember Obamden 1 stating that AIDS research was more important than cancer research because cancer patients were mostly old white people and they were less important.

While that doesn't exactly answer your question I believe it will head you in the right direction.

Regretfully, I am not joking.
Yeah, if they open the age scope, I am pretty sure it would lead to greater numbers and that would go against the narrative.

Same concept for women who are being told that no way does the shot affect fertility yet some report differences in cycle after the shot. Also wonder how CDC can make that claim when the timeline for mass full inoculation hasn’t even been a year yet.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My Dad never had heart issues. Several days after getting the vax, his heart rate went up to 200+ bpm.