Myrtle Beach vacation rental ?

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Hey everyone,

I posted this in the Vacations section but since this one gets more action...

Can anyone recommend a 4 bedroom 2 or 3 bath pet friendly vacation rental in the Myrtle Beach area ? do you have a realtor, website , condo/ timeshare management company etc... you would recommend ? We are having a hard time finding something that is available June 7. thanks in advance ! :smile:

MarieB

I wish I did. When we head there we stay in Ocean Isle, which is about 1/2 hour north in NC. If you can't find something in Myrtle, I can provide some links.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Ocean Isle info

I wish I did. When we head there we stay in Ocean Isle, which is about 1/2 hour north in NC. If you can't find something in Myrtle, I can provide some links.

Hi Marie,

If you could send me some links to rentals in Ocean Isle I would really appreciate it.Thank you !

MarieB

Hi Marie,

If you could send me some links to rentals in Ocean Isle I would really appreciate it.Thank you !

My family has stayed at the windjammer condos (on the water) and I think we will be staying there this year for a week. We have also stayed in private homes on the beach. Any idea how many BR you need and for how many people? (If it concides with what our needs were, i can lik you to a specifoc property where we stayed and know is nice). Ocean Isle is beautiful, and has more of a family feel but is close to myrtle for shopping

We used
http://www.williamsonrealty.com/

Of course there is also VRBO and Sloan reality

mamatutu

mama to two
Did you check VRBO.com or homeaway.com?

We used homeaway when we went to Fenwick Island, DE during a summer that our daughter worked there during college with her sorority sisters. They are great. I will use them from now on. My husband has to nudge a little more. I am a homebody. :lol:

Last edited:

wsmdfm

I have never used the site of airbnb.com but might be worth a look, I've heard about them because of their stock possible IPO later. Good Luck