N.C. Man Facing Federal Indictment for 2002 Murder of an Employee of an Upper Marlboro Business

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: N.C. Man Facing Federal Indictment for 2002 Murder of an Employee of an Upper Marlboro Business

Date: 10-11-2018 03:16 PM

Summary: ;A federal grand jury has indicted Levy Steven Moore, age 48, of Pollocksville, North Carolina.

Click here for the full story...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I would like to see murders in Maryland get the death penalty and actually get put to death.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've never considered the death penalty to be much of a deterrent to crimes, if any at all, and a huge drain of taxpayer money because of the extra legal hoopla that is typically gone through over the 10, 15 years it takes for a convicted criminal to actually get zapped.

Chris0nllyn

I've never considered the death penalty to be much of a deterrent to crimes, if any at all, and a huge drain of taxpayer money because of the extra legal hoopla that is typically gone through over the 10, 15 years it takes for a convicted criminal to actually get zapped.

That was actually O'Malley's exact reasoning for signing the bill. The one time I agreed with him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This guy caught a federal charge. If he's guilty, I hope he meets ole sparky.

I'm definitely not "anti death penalty", that's for sure. I'm just anti "how we've been botching the process so badly for so long that it's a friggin' joke".