N E 1 Catching Heroes on NBC 2 Nite?

Qurious

Im On 1.
:lmao:
Geek said:
I am going to tivo it :yay: Let me know what you think of it.

I couldnt turn away!!! I was pissed when the hour was up :lmao:

So basically their lives are being played out like a comic book and they don't even know it. How much of a coincidence is it that the cheerleader's adoptive father is gonna be the villian of the show?!! I bet he killed off her real parents just to get her knowing she has powers...

The part that left me shocked was when the brother running for congress was the one with flying powers and not the other brother with dreams of flying. Whats up with that???!!

I still am unsure what type of powers the stripper has....maybe something similiar to the Green Goblin? 2 sides....

Im not impressed by Japanese teleporter....let me guess...he learns english really fast in the next coming episodes.

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
The single mom seems to have a violet alter-ego. The Green Goblin is definitely a good comparison. Or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde if we want to leap from comics to literature.

The plot of this show is similar to the film Unbreakable, in which Bruce Willis plays an everyday security guard who learn he has superpowers (Samuel L. Jackson is the supervillian).

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Qurious said:
:lmao:

I couldnt turn away!!! I was pissed when the hour was up :lmao:

So basically their lives are being played out like a comic book and they don't even know it. How much of a coincidence is it that the cheerleader's adoptive father is gonna be the villian of the show?!! I bet he killed off her real parents just to get her knowing she has powers...

The part that left me shocked was when the brother running for congress was the one with flying powers and not the other brother with dreams of flying. Whats up with that???!!

I still am unsure what type of powers the stripper has....maybe something similiar to the Green Goblin? 2 sides....

Im not impressed by Japanese teleporter....let me guess...he learns english really fast in the next coming episodes.
I dont think the brothers work like that. Remember when the younger one told him mom that he felt when his bro has his accident.

I think they share the powers. The younger one just has not got it down yet. Also remember that he saw his picture in the artists house.

Somdmommy

DotTheEyes said:
The single mom seems to have a violet alter-ego. The Green Goblin is definitely a good comparison. Or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde if we want to leap from comics to literature.

The plot of this show is similar to the film Unbreakable, in which Bruce Willis plays an everyday security guard who learn he has superpowers (Samuel L. Jackson is the supervillian).
You would be right. I read a book " Tell me your dreams" I cant remember who wrote it but it was about a woman with two personalities. She would pass out and her alter-ego's would take over, and they were killing people.

Somdmommy

mainman said:
I just thought it was mediocre and the acting was pretty lame...:shrug:
Ahh..I liked it, but I also really liked Surface. I was pretty pissed when they didnt bring it back. I just cant get into Prison Break, Nip Tuck, and all that. I used to watch CSI but I watched too much of it.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Somdmommy said:
I dont think the brothers work like that. Remember when the younger one told him mom that he felt when his bro has his accident.

I think they share the powers. The younger one just has not got it down yet. Also remember that he saw his picture in the artists house.

Yeah thats right..so he'll end up flying eventually because of the artists picture.

The story line was great!

SamSpade

Qurious said:
Yeah thats right..so he'll end up flying eventually because of the artists picture.

The story line was great!

I thought the whole POINT of the artist picture was that it convinced him he could fly - but he wasn't flying - he was falling. What he saw repeatedly in his dream came exactly true. He was just falling.

Of course, he also said to his mom that he has a connection to his brother - almost like the Corsican brothers - inasmuch as he feels what his brother feels. It may be that they share the power. But I couldn't see that he was flying at all.

Somdmommy

SamSpade said:
I thought the whole POINT of the artist picture was that it convinced him he could fly - but he wasn't flying - he was falling. What he saw repeatedly in his dream came exactly true. He was just falling.

Of course, he also said to his mom that he has a connection to his brother - almost like the Corsican brothers - inasmuch as he feels what his brother feels. It may be that they share the power. But I couldn't see that he was flying at all.
You make a good point. Maybe they dont share the power. It could just be that the younger one is feeling it from his brother.

Somdmommy

Well...I really like this show.

The brothers DO share the power.

The cheerleaders dad is the bad guy and knows about her.

There is some other person that can freeze, and is eating brains.

The Professor found a way to find them all and left it on a portable hard drive found by his son and the girl down the hall

A cop can read minds, and got arrested for a murder after he found a missing girl. ( frozen person missing their brain)