NAACP Image Awards

herb749

Scrolling through the TV channels tonight and this is on multiple channels. NBC being a major one. Not sure of their audience up against NCAA basketball.

But on the Ovation channel guess what I found , Blazing Saddles . Funny isn't it . :yahoo:

Hijinx

I noticed the NAACP awards on a few channels also.
I didn't notice who got the awards, I assume they were black. But I didn't notice, I clicked them as soon as I saw what it was.

herb749

I didn't notice who got the awards, I assume they were black. But I didn't notice, I clicked them as soon as I saw what it was.

Then you missed out on Blazing Saddles . They edited a few scenes out but left the N words in. Also they edited out the S in Bull Sh#t the first time but it stayed in at the end.

limblips

PREMO Member
I didn't watch but I heard both Gov. Northam and Rachel Dolezal were nominated.

TPD

the poor dad
I counted the awards show on at least 5 channels. Is this a cramming down our throat to force us to like it and watch? You know, similar to all the commercials now with the different family/couples blend?

herb749

I counted the awards show on at least 5 channels. Is this a cramming down our throat to force us to like it and watch? You know, similar to all the commercials now with the different family/couples blend?

Problem was the targeted audience besides the woke whites were watching college basketball than the awards.