Nadler 'swoons'

This_person

No one wants to see that for anyone. I hope he gets the attention he needs and wish him a speedy recovery

Reactions: BOP

NextJen

Raisin cane
Looks like maybe his sugar dropped. He seemed disoriented at first, but looked better after they got some oranges into him.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Looks like maybe his sugar dropped. He seemed disoriented at first, but looked better after they got some oranges into him.

He's probably diabetic. He used to be enormously fat - like enormously fat. He had the lap band or whatever and dropped over 100 lbs.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It was how one of the videos described it. I thought it odd as opposed to fainted, disoriented, blackout, etc. Guess the media was trying to use a less shocking term.
I am shocked they used "swoon" to describe a man falling out.

WingsOfGold

No one wants to see that for anyone. I hope he gets the attention he needs and wish him a speedy recovery
You're either much kinder than I or naive. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the likes of Jabba The Nadler, Hitlery, PeeWee Lieu, Ginsberg (and others), entire 9th circuit court, Comey, crooked upper echelon FBI, Hue Blumenthal, Schiff, and a host of others that are hell bent on destroying this country all took a dirt nap in one big swoosh.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You're either much kinder than I or naive. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the likes of Jabba The Nadler, Hitlery, PeeWee Lieu, Ginsberg (and others), entire 9th circuit court, Comey, crooked upper echelon FBI, Hue Blumenthal, Schiff, and a host of others that are hell bent on destroying this country all took a dirt nap in one big swoosh.

Your reference ’Hitlery’ is right on. If Trump had not been elected, the USA was dunskies; he bought some time; so to speak. The proof of that is in how much the Dems are fighting against him. Period. WDC was created out of a swamp, and, now the swamp is back. More drainage needed.

WingsOfGold

Your reference ’Hitlery’ is right on. If Trump had not been elected, the USA was dunskies; he bought some time; so to speak. The proof of that is in how much the Dems are fighting against him. Period. WDC was created out of a swamp, and, now the swamp is back. More drainage needed.
Drainage is happening, look at them fight and squirm about Trump declassifying! Jim Jones Cool Aid on the horizon I hope. :thewave:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Drainage is happening, look at them fight and squirm about Trump declassifying! Jim Jones Cool Aid on the horizon I hope. :thewave:

I have said this before, but want to say again. Trump hung out with the Dems back in the day, and, obviously, saw some bad shiat on the horizon. Why else would he give up his cushy life, and he does not want the prez salary.. Go, Trump! Happy Memorial Day. :patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I must admit, this was my first reaction as well.

BOP

I must admit, this was my first reaction as well.

Yeah, but then we'd of had to put up with the wailing and keening of the left for gods know how long as they "mourned" over one of their heroes.

This_person

It's certainly not naivete, nor kindness. The reality is that we need to succeed at the ballot box and in people's minds, not by our political opponents being dead or disabled.