Nail polish fix?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Has anyone ever painted their nails only to bump one against something? :tantrum:

Well, rather than repaint the whole nail with three coats, I dabbed a bit of polish over the flaw and when it was just tacky, I took a pen cap and rolled it over my nail, smoothing out the smudge.

It's not perfect but once its dry I can take clear coat and you wont even be able to tell I messed the nail up:cool:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Has anyone ever painted their nails only to bump one against something? :tantrum:

Well, rather than repaint the whole nail with three coats, I dabbed a bit of polish over the flaw and when it was just tacky, I took a pen cap and rolled it over my nail, smoothing out the smudge.

It's not perfect but once its dry I can take clear coat and you wont even be able to tell I messed the nail up:cool:

Someone is gettin all "sexed up" ME-OW!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Liar, I saw you stalk me that one day you rolled by! And what about when I worked at :gossip:, you even said you came in to see me :pete:

:blushing: Guilty as charged. I was just trying to make friends with you so I could tell you that your :gossip: was a :gossip: and get my hands on your :gossip:

:lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Jason Mewes in in a flick with Paris Hilton called Bottoms Up!:lol:

And he is doing a voice over in a biblical cartoon, playing the character of Ham.. :twitch:

I love me some J.!! :hot: