Nail Salon

LuckyMe143

I was wondering where in the Lexington Park and California area is a reasonable priced nail salon? I would like to have a mother daughter day. My daughter is only 5 and I thought it would be nice if we got our nails painted together.

red_explorer

Been to all of them

My friend and I spent a bit going to each nail salon for pedis in the California, Lexington Park, Callaway area, and we started at Kim's in Callaway. We've now gone back there, because they are the nicest, cleanest, and cheapest.

Loper

Animal Poor!
I was wondering where in the Lexington Park and California area is a reasonable priced nail salon? I would like to have a mother daughter day. My daughter is only 5 and I thought it would be nice if we got our nails painted together.

Castilian's in lex park. It's not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

B

BET

:yay: Diamond Nails in Wildewood shopping center. I've seen them work (and quite patiently) with little ones.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I go to Diamond Nails, but have been to other places. Love Diamond Nails. Most of the places all charge right around the same price.

sockgirl77

Another vote for Diamond nails. I took my daughter with me the last time that I went and they didn't charge for her to get her little nails painted.

warneckutz

:yay: Diamond Nails in Wildewood shopping center. I've seen them work (and quite patiently) with little ones.

I go to Diamond Nails, but have been to other places. Love Diamond Nails. Most of the places all charge right around the same price.

Another vote for Diamond nails. I took my daughter with me the last time that I went and they didn't charge for her to get her little nails painted.

Diamonds it is. Thank you for the suggestions. I can't wait to take her tomorrow.

Oh sweet... after I get my hair cut and gym time out of the way, I'll go get some nailwerx done.

:yay::yahoo:

sockgirl77

Attachments

• pride nails.jpg
    pride nails.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 80