Nail Salons in Charles County

Ginger0314

I asked this question before but cannot find my original post. Any recommendations for a nail salon in Charles County - maybe an american salon? Thanks

ocean733

I asked this question before but cannot find my original post. Any recommendations for a nail salon in Charles County - maybe an american salon? Thanks

I really have never been to an American salon. Why do you need this?

There are plenty of Asian places, and I could suggest good people in certain salons.

Are you not willing to go to a salon with Asian people?

Ginger0314

Yes - I have and would go to an Asian salon - any recommendations? I don't go that often and sometimes i just feel uncomfortable when the techs are talking other languages. I just want a reasonable and clean place to go. Thanks

ocean733

Yes - I have and would go to an Asian salon - any recommendations? I don't go that often and sometimes i just feel uncomfortable when the techs are talking other languages. I just want a reasonable and clean place to go. Thanks

Can you be more specific about where in Charles County you live?

Jen4mt

This past weekend my girl friend and I went to Escape Nail and
Spa in Waldorf near the AC Moore, I was very pleased with it for I had never been to a nail salon that was very busy yet everyone that worked there was very pleasent.

Kittykat33

Why me??
This past weekend my girl friend and I went to Escape Nail and
Spa in Waldorf near the AC Moore, I was very pleased with it for I had never been to a nail salon that was very busy yet everyone that worked there was very pleasent.

:yeahthat: I have been going their for a few months now and I LOVE IT!!!!

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
When I come back to Waldorf, I go to T&T Nails on Leonardtown Rd. It's right by the Sunoco gas station and Pizza Hut. It's not a salon run by white folks (it's an asian salon), but they really do a good job. They take their time and actually talk to you - but sometimes they do speak their native language but it's never uncomfortable.

I love it there.
Plus they give you your own box with nailfiles, buffers, etc. that they keep there and only use on YOU!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I go to Davis Nails in Waldorf on Rt 925 it is a wonderful place great job and nice people. I only let Davis do my nails cause he awesome...

NosyRosy

I know way more than u
T&T Nails on Leonardtown Rd. Sonny is the best one there, although all of them are very nice and they do take their time with you. And yes, I love the fact that you get your own box of files, etc only for you!