Nail Salons

K

kris31280

What's the best place to get your nails done?

I've been going to the one inside wal-mart for it's ease of access/shopping all in one trip, but after getting my fills in MN the last two times I've come to the conclusion that they use crap product and my nails were lifting (MN was able to pop off 2, one per visit, and were kind enough to repair them.)

I'm looking for a place with quality product and reasonable prices.

punjabigyrl

What's the best place to get your nails done?

I've been going to the one inside wal-mart for it's ease of access/shopping all in one trip, but after getting my fills in MN the last two times I've come to the conclusion that they use crap product and my nails were lifting (MN was able to pop off 2, one per visit, and were kind enough to repair them.)

I'm looking for a place with quality product and reasonable prices.

I tried this place across the bridge in solomons next to woodburns beauty nails. So far so good.

kalmd

I go to Diamond Nails in Wildewood. I've never had a problem. I have never had problems with lifting or breaking. I do get the gel coat and I think that makes them a lot stronger. I've had all the employees do my fills and they all do a great job.

I also like that they do waxing so I can get my eyebrows done while I'm there.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Kim's behind Big Lots. Went to a lot of places looking for someone good and she is the best.

K

kris31280

I went to the Kim's in San Souci since we wanted to try out Tearrific as well.

I was impressed with how fast they were able to do both mine and my mother's fills.

Thanks everyone!

C5gal

If anybody works in DC, stop by Xtremities on 14th and L NW. They are great... they only do silk wraps though, which I find to be much thinner than gel and a lot stronger.

BTW, does anybody else out there hate the word, "hubby"???

M

Mousebaby

I went to the Kim's in San Souci since we wanted to try out Tearrific as well.

I was impressed with how fast they were able to do both mine and my mother's fills.

Thanks everyone!

I have found that that particular Kim's nails is the best in town. I go there every two weeks without fail for my fills. I have been going there for close to a year and will never use anyone else!

J

jaybeeztoo

Diamond Nails in Wildewood gets my vote. I always get French Tips and they last forever. Last time I was there, they did a silk thing on my shorter nails and they are so strong, plus they don't bumble up like acrylic does. They also give GREAT pedicures, even though I laugh my ass off the whole time.