nails and toes

Socalgirl

Ive posted this before but wanted to try again. Who in St Marys does pink and white nails and good pedis? Thanks

kalmd

Pink and white are like a permanent french manicure. They actually use pink acrylic first, scrape off the tip and fill with white acrylic. So it's not just a white polish on top, the acrylic is actually pink and white.

Diamond Nails in Wildewood Shopping Center does them and they do a good job. I've had them done and am probably having them done again next time.

They also do other colored tips that look really cute on the sample hands, but I don't know if I'd do them for myself.

Last edited:

Jaded3779

There use to be a woman named Jeri. She worked in Leonardtown, near the McDonalds. There was a tanning place in the building where the movie rental place was. It has been a long time since I've lived there but I am pretty sure the tanning place is still there. I know this is vague but I just cannot remember the name of the tanning place. A guy named Ray ran the tanning place and Jeri did nails there. Jeri did awesome pink & whites. She would even do pink & white pedis. Hope you can find her.