Name of the Urgent Care

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
@ the hospital? Fast Track, just call the main line at SMH. The one in San Souci is call Breton Medical I believe.

Geek

I can not find hours for this son of a #####. I wonder which one is better to use, the hospital or San Soucci. Sigh. I though everyone had a website nowadays.

Hey Chasey!

millertc

I can not find hours for this son of a #####. I wonder which one is better to use, the hospital or San Soucci. Sigh. I though everyone had a website nowadays.

Hey Chasey!

The Express Care in Charlotte Hall is 4-10 pm on weekdays. I do not know the hours of the other place.

Hey Chasey!

301-737-0500 for Breton

If you don't think you'll need to go to the hosp go to Breton

J

jp2854

breton medical group i think is open from 8am to 8pm mon-fri and 9 to 5 on sat and sun if i am remembering straight also the doctor that works the urgent care side of the house is no longer allowed to give out pain meds (he got that privelege taken away from him) how do i know this my neighbor had the shingles and when he went in they told him just to take asprin and that wasn't helping at all so he went to another doctor in breton medical group and they gave him meds for the pain.

I don't know about fast track or any of that though sorry.