Name that song

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
My husband is obsessed with finding out the name or artist of a song played at any Redskins game. I believe they play it at the very beginning maybe right before the players are announced or cheerleaders go out there. It sounds part classical but has possibly a choir or something as well. I thought it was the sample Puff Daddy has in his song titled "Do you hate me now?" but I don't think that's it. It's probably a long shot but I figured I'd give it a try. TIA

Severa

Common sense ain't common
My husband is obsessed with finding out the name or artist of a song played at any Redskins game. I believe they play it at the very beginning maybe right before the players are announced or cheerleaders go out there. It sounds part classical but has possibly a choir or something as well. I thought it was the sample Puff Daddy has in his song titled "Do you hate me now?" but I don't think that's it. It's probably a long shot but I figured I'd give it a try. TIA

Found a video of a Redskins intro and listened to it, recognized it immediately. It's Carl Orff's Carmina Burana - O Fortuna, a VERY popular piece in music and pop culture.