Babysat from 830 am to 530 pm
Cooked, cleaned, and did laundry
Viewed and posted on this forum

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Slow cup of coffee and a shower.
Fought the idiots in the grocery stores.*
Test running the genny.

* :doh: drive me nutz. I'm not a Nancy about the one-way lanes, have transgressed there a few times myself. But I try to follow it just to keep things flowing. And then you get the azzhats that not only go the "wrong" way, but park their cart halfway between the center of the aisle and the shelves, then stand on the opposite side halfway between the center and the shelves effectively blocking the whole aisle. And they try to stare you down like you're the bad guy. After a few times of that you start to get a little irritated and move their cart for them and push thru. I normally don't go out on a Sat morning, but I needed a few things pre-hurricane and wanted to get it out of the way.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Slow cup of coffee and a shower.
Fought the idiots in the grocery stores.*
Test running the genny.

* :doh: drive me nutz. I'm not a Nancy about the one-way lanes, have transgressed there a few times myself. But I try to follow it just to keep things flowing. And then you get the azzhats that not only go the "wrong" way, but park their cart halfway between the center of the aisle and the shelves, then stand on the opposite side halfway between the center and the shelves effectively blocking the whole aisle. And they try to stare you down like you're the bad guy. After a few times of that you start to get a little irritated and move their cart for them and push thru. I normally don't go out on a Sat morning, but I needed a few things pre-hurricane and wanted to get it out of the way.
I had a lady that got mad at me because I didn't say, "it's ok" when she acknowledged she was going the wrong way. She made a snarky remark. I should have said "why are you mad at me? I am not the idiot who can't follow arrows on the floor."