Name Three Things

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Today.
  1. Got up..drank a beer.
  2. Drank some more beer.
  3. Finishing up GWGuy's solar panel roof rack.

Beer makes work possible.

mitzi

Slow cup of coffee and a shower.
Fought the idiots in the grocery stores.*
Test running the genny.

* :doh: drive me nutz. I'm not a Nancy about the one-way lanes, have transgressed there a few times myself. But I try to follow it just to keep things flowing. And then you get the azzhats that not only go the "wrong" way, but park their cart halfway between the center of the aisle and the shelves, then stand on the opposite side halfway between the center and the shelves effectively blocking the whole aisle. And they try to stare you down like you're the bad guy. After a few times of that you start to get a little irritated and move their cart for them and push thru. I normally don't go out on a Sat morning, but I needed a few things pre-hurricane and wanted to get it out of the way.

I suggest not going on a Saturday. That's the worse day for grocery shopping (or Sunday morning).

1. Make huge pot of homemade taco soup using some of the liquid drained from yesterday's YUGE vat of homemade salsa. The rest of the liquid is bagged and in the freezer for soup all winter.
  2. Delivering homemade salsa to those on my homemade salsa delivery list.
  3. Picking the rest of the tomatoes before the rains so I can spend the middle part of the week making vats of chili base, pasta sauce and pizza sauce to use all winter.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
  1. Make huge pot of homemade taco soup using some of the liquid drained from yesterday's YUGE vat of homemade salsa. The rest of the liquid is bagged and in the freezer for soup all winter.
  2. Delivering homemade salsa to those on my homemade salsa delivery list.
  3. Picking the rest of the tomatoes before the rains so I can spend the middle part of the week making vats of chili base, pasta sauce and pizza sauce to use all winter.
You sound like my neighbor. She put up 27 pints yesterday and doing more today.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Clean out the fridge
Trash to transfer station
Pack

First 2 are already done.