Nanbo's in Wildwood..

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Good? Bad? Other?

Thought about getting an acoustic guitar... I know they do lessons there, thought I would take a few just to get the basics down, etc..

What cha know about them :popcorn:

SD1492

I went there a few years ago for leassons, and it SUCKED!!! the person doing the lessons would always call and cancel or dely, or or or. It was always something. It lasted all of 2 and half months. Then I told them if they can't get teachers willing to want to work then don't offer classes. I went through a guy in Mech. but had to stop last month due to funds. But I highly recommend him. His name is Greg. 301-884-5321. Good luck. I'll tell you, playing a guitar when you have the right person willing to work with you makes all the difference.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Good? Bad? Other?

Thought about getting an acoustic guitar... I know they do lessons there, thought I would take a few just to get the basics down, etc..

What cha know about them :popcorn:

I went there a few years ago for leassons, and it SUCKED!!! the person doing the lessons would always call and cancel or dely, or or or. It was always something. It lasted all of 2 and half months. Then I told them if they can't get teachers willing to want to work then don't offer classes. I went through a guy in Mech. but had to stop last month due to funds. But I highly recommend him. His name is Greg. 301-884-5321. Good luck. I'll tell you, playing a guitar when you have the right person willing to work with you makes all the difference.

That was a few years ago. They have two guitar teachers there now, both quite talented and responsible, and the lesson fee is reasonable.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid

Is this the guy who has an ad in the classifieds on here?

That was a few years ago. They have two guitar teachers there now, both quite talented and responsible, and the lesson fee is reasonable.

Yeah, I think they said $20 for a 30 minute session when I walked through there 2-3 weeks ago...