Nancy Pelosi snaps at reporter after question about hating Trump: 'Don't mess with me'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., attempted to shut down a reporter on Thursday, telling him not to "mess" with her after he suggested that she hated the president.

"As a Catholic, I resent your using the word hate in a sentence that addresses me. I don't hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and always pray for the president. And I still pray for the president. And I pray for the president all the time, so don't mess with me when it comes to words like that," she said.

:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., attempted to shut down a reporter on Thursday, telling him not to "mess" with her after he suggested that she hated the president.

"As a Catholic, I resent your using the word hate in a sentence that addresses me. I don't hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and always pray for the president. And I still pray for the president. And I pray for the president all the time, so don't mess with me when it comes to words like that," she said.

I heard her on the radio give that statement when I went out to get lunch today. Her voice sounds like she's got Parkinson's disease. Her voice reminded me of Katherine Hepburn's voice.

Last edited:

BOP

Nancy (praying): Dear Lord, first of all, I thank thee that I'm so much holier than Donald Trump.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Speaker Pelosi has lost her mind. She even LOOKS unhinged.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
James Rosen was with FOX during the Obama years and he had his and his parent's phones tapped by the O's DOJ.

And they call Trump the enemy of the press.

Hijinx

If Nancy is a Catholic, I am the frigging Pope.

She may lay claim to it, but people who support killing babies aren't Catholic.

black dog

Free America
If Nancy is a Catholic, I am the frigging Pope.

She may lay claim to it, but people who support killing babies aren't Catholic.

What Catholics are killing babies?
Killing babies is against the law, if true, those Catholics should be in prison.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Nan really looked like she was going to come unglued when she was talking to James Rosen. She should watch it - she looked like she was gonna stroke out the way she was sputtering mad. :lmao:

He's a top notch reporter and a decent type of guy. He brought his game and she was pissed that he wasn't bowing to kiss her ring.

This_person

Post where an abortionist has killed a baby......
Every single time an abortionist performs their function.

Now, only a miniscule percentage of these are not "elective" - the ones for rape, the ones for medical reasons, etc. But, even in those cases, unless the baby is already dead (as a medical reason for the abortion), in every single case it is killing a human being who is (by DNA) a separate human being from the mother. This is the science of it.

You know this, you simply disagree. And, that's ok. It's just not scientifically factual.