Nanjemoy

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
who lives around this area, or do you know any farms in this area... this is for my friend that just moved down there.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
flarenuphope said:
who lives around this area, or do you know any farms in this area... this is for my friend that just moved down there.

I went there one time and got lost and went around and around...it was at night and I almost ran out of gas..I stopped and knocked on a door and asked them to help me get the hell out of here..I was bawling like a baby..I vowed to never go back :lmao:

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
I went there one time and got lost and went around and around...it was at night and I almost ran out of gas..I stopped and knocked on a door and asked them to help me get the hell out of here..I was bawling like a baby..I vowed to never go back :lmao:

WOW PASO, if it made you cry I sure as heXX won't ever go there....I here it is the back of beyond...but I thought 7D was the back of beyond too and I love it here......

TAZ

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tazgirl said:
WOW PASO, if it made you cry I sure as heXX won't ever go there....I here it is the back of beyond...but I thought 7D was the back of beyond too and I love it here......

TAZ

Its one scarry ass place.... :lmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
taking Route 6 to the end and then hanging a Right off the 6 at the last possible place leads you to area's of Maryland that make me think of the movie Deliverance. Its miles of nothing but very pretty that its pretty undeveloped. Makes for great cycle rides or just a Sunday drive. I can't remember the road I turned off of but if you have taken 6 to the end and hit water then double back a mile or two and find the next left. Its rt 2XX . Just not sure of the numbers.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
bashley2274 said:
I keep my horses in Nanjemoy... there are a ton of farms down that way. What is your friend looking for?
My friends looking for people to ride with and a place to work. She lives close to the a state forest and next to a horse farm, shes a minute or two from ... umm not sure how to spell it... chip-a-mun-can, thats not how you spell it but its how it sounds.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
My friends looking for people to ride with and a place to work. She lives close to the a state forest and next to a horse farm, shes a minute or two from ... umm not sure how to spell it... chip-a-mun-can, thats not how you spell it but its how it sounds.
:howdy: L. I don't know if you remember Rosslyn from Horse Science School? But, she lives in that area and has her horses boarded at a pretty neat farm. I'll get some info for you and pm it to you.

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
HorseLady said:
They usually don't let you in that area without a visa, beltbuckle and pickemup truck!!

I thought you were talking about the 7th where I live. That's what they told me when I moved in. But I love it here.

Tazgirl

kidschihuahuas said:
I thought you were talking about the 7th where I live. That's what they told me when I moved in. But I love it here.

I live in 7th and you also have to be able to shoot a gun while driving a tractor.

Seriously I love the 7th....

TAZ :razz:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I moved down near there, I'm in Welcome. I love it there. There is a farm right by Scott's store, looks like a place for horses