Narcotics Stolen From Rescue Squad

phreddyp

PeoplesElbow

Despite the extensive scope of the investigation and the widespread evidence, detectives have identified a suspect, and charges are pending.

Despite? Sounds like that would make it easier to me.

Natron0915

Does anyone know why a medic would need to have a narcotic like that? I would have thought use would/should be at a doctors discretion. Maybe I'm just out of touch on ALS protocols.

GregV814

WAYYYYYYY back in the old days....... whenever a 9-1-1 AMBULANCE call was made to respond to Pumpkin Hill, a Section 8 colony in Laurel, TWO POLICE UNITS RESPONDED AS WELL to stop the vultures descending on the apparati.....

Believe it not!!!!!!!!!! People would call and say Gramma needed an enema so they could swoop down and grab drugs!!!! SHAZAMMMM

phreddyp

WAYYYYYYY back in the old days....... whenever a 9-1-1 AMBULANCE call was made to respond to Pumpkin Hill, a Section 8 colony in Laurel, TWO POLICE UNITS RESPONDED AS WELL to stop the vultures descending on the apparati.....

Believe it not!!!!!!!!!! People would call and say Gramma needed an enema so they could swoop down and grab drugs!!!! SHAZAMMMM
That was a damn rough area for sure, I did HVAC work there .

PeoplesElbow

Does anyone know why a medic would need to have a narcotic like that? I would have thought use would/should be at a doctors discretion. Maybe I'm just out of touch on ALS protocols.
I would say a real accident where someone has spine damage or at risk of losing a limb. If I learned anything from watching Emergency or 911 the person needs to remain calm in these situations.

Tech

I would say a real accident where someone has spine damage or at risk of losing a limb. If I learned anything from watching Emergency or 911 the person needs to remain calm in these situations.
Pain management, apparently safer than morphine.