NASCAR NASCAR 2023

OldHillcrestGuy

Ok Monello, your kind of right, I have won 5 times but not always with the same team over the years. Anthony arent you the guy thats from the Hillcrest area way back in the day. Yes gemma-rae I was grumpy they brought me jello instead of my pudding.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Ok Monello, your kind of right, I have won 5 times but not always with the same team over the years. Anthony arent you the guy thats from the Hillcrest area way back in the day. Yes gemma-rae I was grumpy they brought me jello instead of my pudding.
Yes sir, 23rd Parkway in the shadow of Iverson Towers. I remember before Iverson Towers were even built. I believe @mitzi lived across the street in the 23rd Pkwy Ct or close by at least. You lived down around Oxon Run and you still have family there, right?

homedepot20

Here are the results for 2020:

As you can see, the 3X champ finished in 3rd place that season. Still a nice showing but not an additional championship when all is said & done.
You got a Legit point there
OHG 5X Champ had been a Fraud & deceiving us 😲😲😲😲

homedepot20

I vote for this right here. Keep everything the same as last year with an additional team if desired.

FWIW, the OHG driver that won a couple of years ago, wasn't the times winner team. It was his other team. According to the official forum nascar subbylaws, you can't accumulate your wins under 1 team. That is the risk you run when entering multiple teams. You can't just take the win and apply it to a different team. Otherwise the old redskins would have won the super bowl every year since I'm sure danny bo
I vote for this right here. Keep everything the same as last year with an additional team if desired.

FWIW, the OHG driver that won a couple of years ago, wasn't the times winner team. It was his other team. According to the official forum nascar subbylaws, you can't accumulate your wins under 1 team. That is the risk you run when entering multiple teams. You can't just take the win and apply it to a different team. Otherwise the old redskins would have won the super bowl every year since I'm sure danny boy would pay a kings' ransom for that trophy.

y would pay a kings' ransom for that trophy.

FWIW, the OHG driver that won a couple of years ago, wasn't the times winner team. It was his other team. According to the official forum nascar subbylaws, you can't accumulate your wins under 1 team. That is the risk you run when entering multiple teams. You can't just take the win and apply it to a different team. Otherwise the old redskins would have won the super bowl every year since I'm sure danny boy would pay a kings' ransom for that trophy.
So I think we ALL Agree
☆ 5 PICKS per Team . 1st place Finisher thru 5th Place Finisher .
☆4 Teams per PARTICIPANT
☆OldHillcrestGuy needs to rename OHG5X Champ to OHG 3XChamp and ADD 2 Championship titles to OldHillcrestGuy ( Which is confusing as Hell 🤔)😂😂😂

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm going with @OldHillcrestGuy on this. Rick Hendrick has 4 teams and is credited with 14 NASCAR Champioships. But they weren't all won by one team. So if OHG owned the team, he owns the Championship.:razz:
This is the exact reason why the Persians invented the asterisk.

Or he could change the name to OHGTeam. That would be a true representation of who earned the championships.

gemma_rae

This is the exact reason why the Persians invented the asterisk.
I'm sure the Greeks will be surprised to hear that.

"The word asterisk comes from the Greek word ‘asteriskos’ meaning little star and is considered one of the oldest punctuation signs.

Its primary use is to call attention to a footnote or annotation; it can also be used to indicate an omission or to censor profanities. When preceding a date, it can indicate a person’s birth. The asterisk is used in some programming languages to separate working code from comments."
:dork:

OldHillcrestGuy

I'm going with @OldHillcrestGuy on this. Rick Hendrick has 4 teams and is credited with 14 NASCAR Champioships. But they weren't all won by one team. So if OHG owned the team, he owns the Championship.:razz:
Thank You so much gemma rae. Homie called me a fraud. I swear Im not hiding any championships trophies in my garage or documents.

I may just name one of my teams or all 4 just to confuse Homie There might be '3timeChamp' and then maybe a '1timeChamp' and maybe even a '2timeChamp'. and with my new team it might be called 'NotimeChampYet', that last might just be my new team name. Homie thats going to be my new name for my fourth team. Putting a patent on that name.

OldHillcrestGuy

Yes sir, 23rd Parkway in the shadow of Iverson Towers. I remember before Iverson Towers were even built. I believe @mitzi lived across the street in the 23rd Pkwy Ct or close by at least. You lived down around Oxon Run and you still have family there, right?
Lived on Eliot Place off 26th Ave down from Colebrooke Dr. only about 8 houses on each side before it went around a bend and became 25th Ave and ran all the way down to Oxon Run and the golf course back in the days. Still have my dad and 2 brothers in the house we moved into in 1952. I watched Hillcrest grow. mitz lived in several locations back in our hood. Small world I actually worked in same department with her (IT) at Greater Southeast but didnt know that mitz was a coworker till somehow we connected on the forum in some thread topic.

homedepot20

So I think we ALL Agree
☆ 5 PICKS per Team . 1st place Finisher thru 5th Place Finisher .
☆4 Teams per PARTICIPANT
☆OldHillcrestGuy needs to rename OHG5X Champ to OHG 3XChamp and ADD 2 Championship titles to OldHillcrestGuy ( Which
So now I believe we all CAN agree on
☆ 4 Teams per PARTICIPANT
☆OHG 5X Champ is a Valid Entry team
☆ OldHillcrestGuy 4th Entry Team is
No Time Yet Champ™️

Last edited:

homedepot20

Do Yall hear 👂👂 the Haulers loading up & getting Ready to head WEST to LA . I do🤗🤗
That means 7 Days to CLASH@ Coliseum. 18 Days to Duels & 21 Days to the Granddaddy of them all DAYTONA 500

OldHillcrestGuy

Homie when is the first race that our picks need to be in by? Hell I dont even know who all the drivers are driving for or who's new and whos retired and who is driving what make this year. Im not one who is a Nascar groupie, talk baseball and hockey and some football and im a genius. lol

I hear vehicles going up and down Three Notch Rd from a distance they ain't hauling nothing.

homedepot20

Homie when is the first race that our picks need to be in by? Hell I dont even know who all the drivers are driving for or who's new and whos retired and who is driving what make this year. Im not one who is a Nascar groupie, talk baseball and hockey and some football and im a genius. lol

I hear vehicles going up and down Three Notch Rd from a distance they ain't hauling nothing.
Daytona is 1st OFFICAL Point Race of year for SCORING .
I'M going to make a Post soon to have entries in by NLT Saturday 18th so I can have paperwork , Cheat pads I use to tally , completed .( Wish I had PC sense & it would be much easier)
Jayski.com & Nascar.com have team listing of Drivers .From what I seen only a FEW ADJUSTMENTS from Last Year team drivers 🤔🤔🤔

homedepot20

Well my race buddies I pretty much watched all of the races on Sunday and I have my teams pretty much put together and will probably post them tomorrow.
Dont Believe the Clash was a good indication of what teams may have .
Duels will give a better Indication.
My 4 Teams are 99.9 % set & Duels will provide 100 % if any changes are needed 🤔🤔🤔