NASCAR All Star Race

calvcopf

Previous post by HD20:
Next Saturday Night , 18 May , is the ALL STAR Race @ Charlotte ( NON POINT RACE )
Do we want to PICK All Star One Million Dollar WINNER ONLY for 5 Bonus Points ????
I say , Why Not ! Majority Rules . Need 3 Yay's !!!!:buddies:

calvcopf

So far 2 votes for yes (HD20 and myself).

What do you say OHCG?

Winner take all...5 point bonus?

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
If you chose to pick, and your pick doesn't win, there will be a 5 point deduction from your current point total. Now that would make it exciting!

homedepot20

I would think everyone would be jumping at the chance to gain 5 bonus points .
Calvocopf , Homedepot20 are only ones to say YES ?????

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
You guys are really going to screw stgislander like that? That's harsh man, and it's exactly why I don't participate anymore. It's a non-points race and there's absolutely no reason for him to think he needs to make any picks this week.:boo:

homedepot20

You guys are really going to screw stgislander like that? That's harsh man, and it's exactly why I don't participate anymore. It's a non-points race and there's absolutely no reason for him to think he needs to make any picks this week.:boo:
I don't believe Stigislander is being screwed & I hope he doesn't feel that way. This has been a OPEN topic for the last week since posting of LAST RACE POINT STANDING. 0

homedepot20

I don't believe Stigislander is being screwed & I hope he doesn't feel that way. This has been a OPEN topic for the last week since posting of LAST RACE POINT STANDING. 0
Stgislander responded to a comment I made AFTER original post about bonus pick was made , so he knows . Why he hasn't pick yet is ? But the race doesn't start until 8PM

Last edited:

homedepot20

How were you treated harshly . Everyone has a equal say or l thought everyone did. ???