NASCAR NASCAR AWARD BANQUET

homedepot20

Im still above the dirt. Just been busy running from one dr. appt. to another. So I have to be in Nashville next Saturday, I'll start packing this weekend. Have a Happy Turkey Day everyone.
Glad to hear
Your will be Staying at Nashville Sheraton
Presidential Suite
Table # 5 For 5th SOMD Championship
Not Sure but "Dipstick" may be there to kiss you @$$ 5 times since he only had 2 before QUITING US πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PJay

Im still above the dirt. Just been busy running from one dr. appt. to another. So I have to be in Nashville next Saturday, I'll start packing this weekend. Have a Happy Turkey Day everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe and healthy!

homedepot20

It's so EASY
Make the Picks for the Year in Feburary
Check back in November , to see how you did .
I DO THE HARD WORK UPDATING STANDING

homedepot20

My Teams most likely will be
Homedepot20
HAMLIN , Kyle Busch, Truex, Bell, Kurt Busch
Penske Hendrick
LARSON , Elliott, Logano, Blaney , Bryon
Stewart Haas
HARVICK, Custer, Almirola, Bowman , Jones

OldHillcrestGuy

I'll be lucky to go with one.

I know, thank goodness we started the pick your picks in February, cause since I retired 10 years ago Im not on the computer everyday, maybe once or twice a week and I sure would miss getting my picks in on time on Sunday if we had to do it every week. Would be nice to get more folks playing cause Im tired of beating the same people year after year. LOL. Moncello or what ever he called himself really gave me a run for the championship on several occasions.

homedepot20

I know, thank goodness we started the pick your picks in February, cause since I retired 10 years ago Im not on the computer everyday, maybe once or twice a week and I sure would miss getting my picks in on time on Sunday if we had to do it every week. Would be nice to get more folks playing cause Im tired of beating the same people year after year. LOL. Moncello or what ever he called himself really gave me a run for the championship on several occasions.
We came a LONG WAY & Lotta changes in 10 Years

homedepot20

Watch up to when Martin Truex & Denny Hamlin made remarks then Turned OFF
Found it boring & my main Question is WHAT KIND OF FASHION STATEMENT WAS ELLIOTT MAKING πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

homedepot20

In my Opinion, from the format NASCAR seems to be following for its Year End Award Presentation, NO Reason it cant be in CHARLOTTE πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”