NASCAR NASCAR Awards December 3d on PEACOCK CHANNEL

gemma_rae

NASCAR has finally done the Ultimate F###K Up Ever. 2022 awards will be EXCLUSIVELY shown on The PEACOCK Channel .
I'm sure you have to pay for that too. I guess NASCAR needs the money so they can bus in a couple thousand "Bubba fans" at Daytona.

Hey Homie, are they serving McNuggets and Orange Crush at the award banquet? :lol:

homedepot20

Mark my Words . In a few Years NASCAR will be like the rest of Sporting Leagues , have to pay to WATCH .NASCAR will have it's own CHANNEL to Stream 😩😩😩

homedepot20

Spectrum Cable here in NC cant carry MASN or show Orioles HOME GAMES so I'm forced to subscribe to DirecTV & pay 51.99 to watch MASN March 1 to Oct 1

gemma_rae

The banquet was last night, Thursday Dec 1st. The Peacock broadcast on Dec 3rd is actually a re-air.

I was just looking at some photos from the banquet and Denny Hamlin and Jordan Fish showed up together! She's the mother of his children and yes, they are back together again!

Rumor is Denny got caught with a prostitute in Miami in 2021. She agreed to take him back if he went to counseling.

homedepot20

I Hope SOMD had its local cable provider or Internet provider provide coverage showing AJ2 accepting his TROPHY πŸ†

gemma_rae

Wow, Gemma sure knows the NASCAR poop...Gemma, is it true that the Busch boys both sit down to pee??
No. Kyle does not.

I'm not sure about Kurt, but it is well known that before the 2006 season, Kurt underwent cosmetic surgery to have his ears pinned back closer to his head. That lead to a controversy over whether it was for purely cosmetic reasons or had a utilitarian purpose.

OldHillcrestGuy

I Hope SOMD had its local cable provider or Internet provider provide coverage showing AJ2 accepting his TROPHY πŸ†
Hey what goes, there was banquet for AJ? I missed out on chicken nuggets and orange crush. Homie why didn't you let the reigning champ aka. 5TimeChamp give AJ his award.
Yes it is bull$hit that all these sports are starting to go to other cable network's, like Peacock, Disney, Amazon to name a few. Im already paying enough for DirectV, my better half who is not a sports fan would kill me if I said I needed one of these other streaming providers. Being a very old person I always liked Dancing With the Stars each time it was on. There's sometimes a lot of nice eye candy for a old guy to see. I hope that it fails now on Disney and the powers to be decide to bring it back to NBC.
Its all about $$$ now.

homedepot20

No. Kyle does not.

I'm not sure about Kurt, but it is well known that before the 2006 season, Kurt underwent cosmetic surgery to have his ears pinned back closer to his head. That lead to a controversy over whether it was for purely cosmetic reasons or had a utilitarian purpose.
Might have been auditioning for a Role in Star Trek πŸ›°πŸš€πŸ›Έ