Fingers Crossed 74
AJ1 71
OldHillcrestGuy 67
Team TTOW 67
Homedepot20/JGR 65
G-Team Young Guns 60
G-Team Ford 57
HD/Stewart RFK 13

🏁AJ2 🏁 has a 4 point lead but basically any Team In Top 6 has a MATHEMATICALLY Chance .
HD/Stewart RFK for 2nd consecutive year has LAST PLACE Guaranteed😩😩

Last edited:

gemma_rae

2022 Champion ---> The Pin Ball Wizard!
Ross Chastain!🏁🏁🏁
Valentines Day Chastain GIF by NASCAR

OldHillcrestGuy

I guess I should mention I pick Chase for all of my teams. Im pretty sure AJ has won already. We have I think the same picks for most of our teams. I just cant get away from choosing Elliott, but if I did and tried for the win, I should go with Bell for the Toyota team. Got me scratching my head now as to what to do. Decisions, Decision's what to do.

Grumpy

I guess I should mention I pick Chase for all of my teams. Im pretty sure AJ has won already. We have I think the same picks for most of our teams. I just cant get away from choosing Elliott, but if I did and tried for the win, I should go with Bell for the Toyota team. Got me scratching my head now as to what to do. Decisions, Decision's what to do.
Just floor it and put it on the wall.

Grumpy

That's a name I havent heard in a long time 😲😲😲
Sat with his pit crew at the bar at the Jefferson Hotel after one of the Richmond races and they couldn't say enough nice things about him. Obviously they pointed out that most pit crews were in RVs or cheap motels, but he always put his crew up in lavish hotels, like the Jefferson. Interesting night talking with them, great fun guys, but didn't raise my opinion of Gordon..:lol:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Team LYSW - Elliott
Fingers Crossed - Logano
Team TTOW - Elliott

Mixing it up, not like it is going to matter much.