NASCAR NASCAR Championship Race , Sunday 6 November 3PM on NBC at PHOENIX

homedepot20

Team LYSW - Elliott
Fingers Crossed - Logano
Team TTOW - Elliott

Mixing it up, not like it is going to matter much.
Have to go with only ONE (1) CHAMPION PIC
Wouldn't be FAIR to others whom had picked their 2022 NASCAR CHAMPION (unless the others don't Care & agree) πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

homedepot20

Sat with his pit crew at the bar at the Jefferson Hotel after one of the Richmond races and they couldn't say enough nice things about him. Obviously they pointed out that most pit crews were in RVs or cheap motels, but he always put his crew up in lavish hotels, like the Jefferson. Interesting night talking with them, great fun guys, but didn't raise my opinion of Gordon..:lol:
That sounds like one great memorable evening .TOO bad Robby wasnt there also

gemma_rae

Give Monello Robbie Gordon
Fav Robbie Gordon moment. Jacking Tony Stewart up in the garage at Daytona.
RG vs TS.png

Grumpy

My fav Robbie Gordon moment was him running into the water barrells at the entry into the pits UNDER CAUTION in Richmond.

OldHillcrestGuy

Fantasy Standing PRIOR to PHOENIX
🏁AJ2 97 🏁
Team Toyota 93
AJ3 93
HD/Penske Hendrick 87
OHG5X Champ 86
Team LYSW 85
G-Team Chevy 74
Fingers Crossed 74
AJ1 71
OldHillcrestGuy 67
Team TTOW 67
Homedepot20/JGR 65
G-Team Young Guns 60
G-Team Ford 57
HD/Stewart RFK 13

🏁AJ2 🏁 has a 4 point lead but basically any Team In Top 6 has a MATHEMATICALLY Chance .
HD/Stewart RFK for 2nd consecutive year has LAST PLACE Guaranteed😩😩
HD how the hell can someone be so lame brain and only get 13 points. lol

OldHillcrestGuy

For me , Homedepot20 , I dont Care
Need 1 more YES 😊
I dont care, (guess thats a 2nd yes) was thinking of doing the same thing in the morning after sleeping on it, possibly change for my Toyota team. If AJ has same picks as I do at least for the championship I cant win without picking one of the other 3 drivers. Stay tune Homie there could be change on the way.

homedepot20

I dont care, (guess thats a 2nd yes) was thinking of doing the same thing in the morning after sleeping on it, possibly change for my Toyota team. If AJ has same picks as I do at least for the championship I cant win without picking one of the other 3 drivers. Stay tune Homie there could be change on the way.
Green FLAG 320 PM

homedepot20

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY
Going to be interesting on NASCAR Champ & SOMD Fantasy Champ
GOOD LUCK Y'ALL 😊😊😊
Rumor has it Homedepot20 Racing is Fielding a 4th Team in 2023 😲
HD/Childress Petty
KYLE BUSCH , Johnson , Jones , Reddick, Austin Dillon

OldHillcrestGuy

Homie I know your up and awake, you just posted. Here goes on my ToyotaTeam Im changing the winner to Bell instead of Elliott thats only on the Toyota Team the other 2 our staying with Elliott. Good Luck everyone.

gemma_rae

Have to go with only ONE (1) CHAMPION PIC
Wouldn't be FAIR to others whom had picked their 2022 NASCAR CHAMPION (unless the others don't Care & agree) πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I think OHG should have all four Championship pics and 5 extra team pics. Throw in a 20 point bonus too. :lol:

OldHillcrestGuy

Don't get mad at me, Im just doing what is allowed, Im doing a Ty Gibbs doing whatever is possible to win. Guess I'll get boo'ed like him if it should payoff. Homie your in charge, I know Im the one who 2nd with a yes what does Monello and AJ say, but you might not here back from before the race.
Gemma rae I dont wont all of them I really dislike Logano and not Chastain fan either. (See I cant even spell his name right)

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Homie I know your up and awake, you just posted. Here goes on my ToyotaTeam Im changing the winner to Bell instead of Elliott thats only on the Toyota Team the other 2 our staying with Elliott. Good Luck everyone.
@homedepot20 Homie, make the exact same changes to AJ3 that you make to Team Toyota. Don't get mad at me, I'm just doing what is allowed.

Do NOT change AJ2.

homedepot20

Bell - HD20 ALL 3 , AJ3, Team Toyota
Elliott- OHG, 5X. AJ1&2
Chastain- Gemma_Rae ALL3
Logano - Monello ALL3
Hopefully I got this right .If Not put in pic (s) or what it should be , changes before GREEN FLAG , and we'll get it resolved .
Gemma_Rae, Monello might as well SPLIT your Champion Pic if y'all want