NASCAR NASCAR Championship Race , Sunday 6 November 3PM on NBC at PHOENIX

OldHillcrestGuy

Got me Totally CONFUSED 🀯😳πŸ€ͺ
Okay Homie I know your almost as old as me and the brain doesn't work as well as it once did. Lets try to unconfused you. Go outside and breath in some of that North Carolina air, now come back in and sit by your computer. Earlier in the week AJ put his picks in and had different drivers to win on his teams, someone said that's not allowed (I don't know why you couldn't do that) so he changed his picks to just one driver, you came out and said you were Ok with (having different picks) as long has you got another yes vote well I came out and said I vote yes for different drivers for the championship. Then Gemma kind out came after me for changing my one pick and is now stirring the pot. Aj saw where I voted yes and then went back to different drivers for each of his teams. Okay you got that buddy.

OldHillcrestGuy

You got my picks right. Looks like AJ3 is out to block me from winning changing his pick to Bell also. Well guess we just have to wait and see what happens. Good Luck to all and a big THANKS HOMIE for doing what he does to keep this fantasy going.

homedepot20

Okay Homie I know your almost as old as me and the brain doesn't work as well as it once did. Lets try to unconfused you. Go outside and breath in some of that North Carolina air, now come back in and sit by your computer. Earlier in the week AJ put his picks in and had different drivers to win on his teams, someone said that's not allowed (I don't know why you couldn't do that) so he changed his picks to just one driver, you came out and said you were Ok with (having different picks) as long has you got another yes vote well I came out and said I vote yes for different drivers for the championship. Then Gemma kind out came after me for changing my one pick and is now stirring the pot. Aj saw where I voted yes and then went back to different drivers for each of his teams. Okay you got that buddy.
All's good. I was just over exaggerating πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I believe gemma_rae just wants to keep it simple .Changing picks is okay to block but it is like checkers just so many moves available to block then boxed in

gemma_rae

Not true. That was Monello

gemma_rae

You got my picks right. Looks like AJ3 is out to block me from winning changing his pick to Bell also. Well guess we just have to wait and see what happens. Good Luck to all and a big THANKS HOMIE for doing what he does to keep this fantasy going.
You seem to be the desperate one, but keep talking smack.

You knew every point counts so why didn't YOU do better before now?

homedepot20

Phoenix RESULTS
🏁LOGANO 🏁
Blaney
Chastain
Briscoe
Harvick
FINAL Fantasy NASCAR Standing
🏁🏁🏁🏁AJ2 97+1=98🏁🏁🏁🏁
Team Toyota 93+0=93
AJ3 92+1=93
Team LYSW 85+0+5=90
HD/Penske Hendrick 87+2=89
OHG5X Champ 86+0=86
Fingers Crossedℒ️ 74+0+5=79
AJ1 71+2=73
Team TTOW 67+1+5=73
OldHillcrestGuy 67+0=67
Homedepot20/JGR 65+0=65
G-Team Young Guns 60+4=64
G-Team Ford 57+3=60
HD/Stewart RFK 13+1=14
Next Race , 19 February 2023 @ 200PM on FOX
Please DOUBLE check your RESULTS 😊😊

Last edited:

homedepot20

Been a Great 14th Year .TOO bad Andy Marqurist AKA beaver cleaver, Dip Stick isn't around to see just how far we have evolved from his founding in 2008 .

Been a honor to have participated with Y'All. 2023 Should be bigger & better .Any suggestions , throw it out there for debate /discussion. Thought at first having 15 entries would be TOO MANY to keep data on & weekly standing , but it wasn't at all . Points awarded went well & Fair also . I believe 12 may have been HIGHEST to a team & Quite a Few TOTAL 3-5 for a RACE was noted .
Looking Forward to hearing from everyone in February.
Happy ThanksgivingπŸ—, Merry Christmas,πŸŽ„ Happy New YearπŸŽ‰