Swinging on Vines
I'm going to throw out a possible gay brotherhood:

Kurt and Kyle Busch!!!

crabcake said:
They do if ya click on 'em. :bonk:

Michael (and Darrell) Waltrip?

Rusty (and Mike and Kenny) Wallace?

Bobby (and Terry) Labonte?

:shrug: Those are the only brothers who currently drive I can think of off-hand.

I think you are talking about this guy.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Crabcake, aren't Darrell and Michael Waltrip father and son? Wouldn't that be gay incest?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Tonio said:
Crabcake, aren't Darrell and Michael Waltrip father and son? Wouldn't that be gay incest?

No; even though they look like they'd be father and son, they are, in fact, brudders. :ohwell:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Ken King said:
That might make him go ghey though. :killingme

:yeahthat: ..... :neener: ....Thanks Ken...She has been pickin on me ever since I started this thread....or....Ever since Jeffie slammed Yimmy back to 9th place in points.....I like Yimmy, but you are turnin me against him... :lmao: ...J/K

crabcake

Dupontster said:
:yeahthat: ..... :neener: ....Thanks Ken...She has been pickin on me ever since I started this thread....or....Ever since Jeffie slammed Yimmy back to 9th place in points.....I like Yimmy, but you are turnin me against him... :lmao: ...J/K

who's the one calling him "Jeffie"? :whistle: ya might as well add a "-poo" on the end of it! :lol:

crabcake

Dupontster said:
Well pardon me.....Mr. Gordon then....(4 time champ) Hows that? :moon:

That's just fine ... cause it's all the 'championships' he's gonna get! :razz: JJ might be further in the horizon now, but Junior is leading the points, and he wants this championship B-A-D!!! :really:

Now, back to this diversity business ... do any of these crybabies have a legitimate example they can cite where someone was actually threatened at or prevented from attending a race (for reasons other than not having a ticket) ... were there were signs posted clearly stating minorities weren't welcome? :shrug:

Perhaps we need to post some signs around the tracks saying "quitcherbiatchin, sit down, shut up, crack open a beer and watch the dang race! -- signed, your fellow Nascar CrackaAzzCracka Fan" :ohwell:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
crabcake said:
Now, back to this diversity business ... do any of these crybabies have a legitimate example they can cite where someone was actually threatened at or prevented from attending a race (for reasons other than not having a ticket) ... were there were signs posted clearly stating minorities weren't welcome? :shrug:
Perhaps we need to post some signs around the tracks saying "quitcherbiatchin, sit down, shut up, crack open a beer and watch the dang race! -- signed, your fellow Nascar CrackaAzzCracka Fan" :ohwell:

I agree...like I said at the beginning of this thread....Everyone has the same opportunity in "cup" racing....If you are QUALIFIED enough, you can work for any team out there, you can drive for any team out there, you can own any team out there.....(If you are qualified) I still think some people just want something to bish about....The end here!!!!!!!! :yeahthat:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Anybody hear that Junior is going to be fined and get a points penalty for his interview slip where he said "it don't mean ####"?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Ken King said:
Anybody hear that Junior is going to be fined and get a points penalty for his interview slip where he said "it don't mean ####"?

According to Jayski, the decision will come down tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest. Jr. Did that before, and was not fined because it was viewed as jubilation, and not directed at someone else in anger. Jr. has been playing that aspect of it up since his interview...

If they fine him, and dock him points, WOW! OUCH! Talk about motivation! Do that to Earnhardt and my guess is he'll run the dog water out of his cars to win the Cup!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Oz said:
According to Jayski, the decision will come down tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest. Jr. Did that before, and was not fined because it was viewed as jubilation, and not directed at someone else in anger. Jr. has been playing that aspect of it up since his interview...

If they fine him, and dock him points, WOW! OUCH! Talk about motivation! Do that to Earnhardt and my guess is he'll run the dog water out of his cars to win the Cup!
And bend a fender or two getting there like Daddy used to do.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Ken King said:
And bend a fender or two getting there like Daddy used to do.

Put him and Mark Martin as the top 2 starting the last race! Just like 10-15 years ago! (I'd be pullin' for Mark...) Then, make them win it the way Kulwicki did in 92 - doin' the math throughout the race! Good stuff! It would be good for the sport for a cagey old vet like Mark Martin to win the first Chase!

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I think if he had lied- and said "It means ####" they should fine him- but as long as he was being honest...
Although I really wish he had used proper grammar and said "It DOESN'T mean ####."
That's just a bad example for today's youth. :nono:

Ken King said:

From WTOP:

"NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. was knocked out of first place in the Nextel Cup by a slip of the tongue. Earnhardt was docked 25 points and fined $10,000 by NASCAR on Tuesday for cursing during a TV interview after his victory at Talladega Superspeedway.

Asked Sunday by NASCAR broadcaster NBC about the significance of his fifth victory at Talladega, Earnhardt said, "It don't mean s--- right now. Daddy's won here 10 times."

Now, instead of leading Kurt Busch by 13 points in the Nextel Cup standings, Earnhardt trails by 12 with seven races left in the season."