NASCAR Diversity

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL--What part don't people understand !
:patriot: :patriot:
ONE NATION UNDER GOD-- If your crapy country wasn't crapy you wouldn't be living here so leave your crapy believes back where the H they belong! :moon:
I am sick and tyred of all this f###ing crying of under privlaged, The color of my skin or where the hell I am from crap. :dead:
Your a damn American act like one
Either you can do it or you can't.
Yes Iam a dumb a$$ redneck but I never excepted or wanted any hand outs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hell lets start the United Blondes collage fund ! .. :killingme
Hell they need some help :killingme

This country was founded with God, Gun's and Gut's if you don't like any of them then get the f### out and go back to where you came from or where you think you came from ! :shutup:

Last edited:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
pvineswinger said:
I think if he had lied- and said "It means ####" they should fine him- but as long as he was being honest...
Although I really wish he had used proper grammar and said "It DOESN'T mean ####."
That's just a bad example for today's youth. :nono:
Four letter words are some of the first words we learn in school.
The play ground that is. :twitch:
We all use them there as american as apply pie :patriot:
And known in any country. Chin wah foo wang.. I Don't know
Add F### you to the end of that ..BY God ya got there attention!
Dale is a rowdy A$$ redneck
The sport was started by Rowdy a$$ rednecks.
Now the world don't want them to sound
like Rowdy A$$ REDNECKS. :confused:
He didn't say a damn thing that isn't heard in the adverage american house hold during a Nascar race or a football game.
How about when Robbie Gordon pulled that bonehead stunt, Hell NASCAR would have made a killin if they fined everyone of us a dollor for every cuss word we the fans used that day.
Iam sorry but the word #### is not a bad word here in
hicksville USA :patriot:
.............................................................................................
If you wake up in the middle of the nite to go potty and
you step in a pile of dog crap.. NO ONE is going say oh POO ! :killingme

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Tell us how you really feel!! Did you have a bad day, honey.
Somebody told you not to cuss at work today didn't they. Or are you just THAT upset that you missed our chat?

:sad:

gumbo said:
Four letter words are some of the first words we learn in school.
The play ground that is. :twitch:
We all use them there as american as apply pie :patriot:
And known in any country. Chin wah foo wang.. I Don't know
Add F### you to the end of that ..BY God ya got there attention!
Dale is a rowdy A$$ redneck
The sport was started by Rowdy a$$ rednecks.
Now the world don't want them to sound
like Rowdy A$$ REDNECKS. :confused:
He didn't say a damn thing that isn't heard in the adverage american house hold during a Nascar race or a football game.
How about when Robbie Gordon pulled that bonehead stunt, Hell NASCAR would have made a killin if they fined everyone of us a dollor for every cuss word we the fans used that day.
Iam sorry but the word #### is not a bad word here in
hicksville USA :patriot:
.............................................................................................
If you wake up in the middle of the nite to go potty and
you step in a pile of dog crap.. NO ONE is going say oh POO ! :killingme

K

Kain99

gumbo said:
ONE NATION UNDER GOD-- If your crapy country wasn't crapy you wouldn't be living here so leave your crapy believes back where the H they belong! :moon:
I am sick and tyred of all this f###ing crying of under privlaged, The color of my skin or where the hell I am from crap. :dead:
United SOMD Illiterate College Fund... Look it up! :diva:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Kain99 said:
United SOMD Illiterate College Fund... Look it up! :diva:
WHATEVER ! :duel: YOU CAN STILL READ IT.
I SPEAK REDNECK AND WRITE REDNECK.. So what !

Some of the worlds most educated are the biggest Idiots on the planet.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
pvineswinger said:
Tell us how you really feel!! Did you have a bad day, honey.
Somebody told you not to cuss at work today didn't they. Or are you just THAT upset that you missed our chat?

:sad:
Nope just pissed that a word that everyone uses could cost Dale the Championship

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
The chase for the cup has been really strange, especially thanks to Reckless Robby- I don't think $#!T will affect Jr's points that bad.
If he comes in second by 25 points- you can smack me upside the head. :shutup:

gumbo said:
Nope just pissed that a word that everyone uses could cost Dale the Championship

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I understand what you're saying. I talked to 17-yr-old about a week ago and she said she wished she was 18 so she could vote this year.
She said she REALLY wanted to vote for Bush. Thinking that she had actually been paying attention and had put some thought into it, I asked her why-
she disappointed me when she said, Because my parents like him.
I'm glad she knows who she wants to vote for- but I wish she would take the time to learn what he stands for.
Maybe that's why 17-yr-olds aren't allowed to vote! :peace:

Tonio said:
I can appreciate that. Still, I think there's a difference between feeling comfortable with people who look like ourselves, and deliberately teaching one's children that people who don't look like us are different inside as well as outside. That's not necessarily racism, it's just a nutured fear. When I was about 8 or 9, I asked my parents why some people called blacks "spooks," and he said, "Well, they are kind of spooky." That was a preview of how he and my mother would treat my future sister-in-law.