NASCAR Gate

homedepot20

Looks like no one is free from scandal . NASCAR needs to investigate MWR in its attempt to have 2 cars in Chase & Front Row Furniture & Penske conspired so Joey Logano would make Chase . NASCAR should name our own Dipstick as Special Prosecutor !

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Logano had A LOT of help to get in to the Chase. I'm sure NASCAR will make sure Bowyer doesn't win the championship but Logano seems to be a common denominator in all this crap. Actually, he seems to be a common denominator in just about all the controversy in NASCAR this year.

Personally, I hope Logano wins the championship and NASCAR has to wear the stain of an illegitimate champion on their shirt. Maybe that will be enough for them to scrap the stupid ass welfare points system they call the Chase.

C

czygvtwkr

Just imagine if all of this got Danica in the chase, but even fixing the race outcome can't help her.

homedepot20

Personally, I hope Logano wins the championship and NASCAR has to wear the stain of an illegitimate champion on their shirt. Maybe that will be enough for them to scrap the stupid ass welfare points system they call the Chase.
Go back to Old System ! If a driver WINS by 1000 + points so be it

homedepot20

Logano had A LOT of help to get in to the Chase. I'm sure NASCAR will make sure Bowyer doesn't win the championship but Logano seems to be a common denominator in all this crap. Actually, he seems to be a common denominator in just about all the controversy in NASCAR this year.

Personally, I hope Logano wins the championship
I'm sure Denny Hamlin will not let that happen ! Denny still has his sights on some serious kick A$$ payback against Logano .:whistle:

Oysterback

"As far as cheating goes, they’ll never stop it. The only way it can be done successfully, only one person can know about it."
~Smokey Yunick

"Deep pockets can only get you so far.... cheating is the next level."

"It's only cheating if you get caught."

"If you ain't cheatin', you ain't racin'."
~Richard Petty

Sounds to me like a long tradition in NASCAR is being continued......

DEEKAYPEE8569

Go back to Old System ! If a driver WINS by 1000 + points so be it

:yeahthat: "Boys have at it" doesn't seem to be working.
Why not just have a 100-point system? Winner gets 100 pts.; second gets 99etc., etc.. Or maybe a 43-point system. Winner gets 43 pts.; second gets 42 etc..

Last edited:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I'm sure Denny Hamlin will not let that happen ! Denny still has his sights on some serious kick A$$ payback against Logano .:whistle:

Last time Dummy Hamlin tried it all he got was a broken back. This time the Dummy might not be so lucky.

Kes still owes Hamlin a trip to the infield care center too!:war:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm new to this particular forum, but have been watching NASCAR for quite a while. My question is when did wheelin' and dealin' up in the spotters' box become this new terrible thing that NASCAR has to now regulate? I'm guessing it's been going on as long as there have been spotters. My take is that the Penske-Front Row Motorsports thing is a bunch of nothing.

Oysterback

Has no one spoken to Nelson Piquet Jr. about cheating and team orders?

He was tossed out of Formula One because he deliberately crashed his car, bringing out a full course yellow, that allowed his teammate to win the race, and ultimately the championship.

I'd like to hear what he has to say......

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Heavy fallout for MWR, for sure. NAPA just announced they are ending their multi-million dollar sponsorship from the team at the end of this season.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I really enjoyed and will miss their commercials though.

Are you sure your not thinking about the Aaron's commercials?

Think of all the new ones they can make; Mikey switching the merchandise after they've paid for it, Mikey cheating old folks out of their pension, Mikey ordering the employees to steal furniture for him, Mikey sawing the legs half way through on dining room chairs...the sky's the limit.:killingme

stgislander

PREMO Member
Are you sure your not thinking about the Aaron's commercials?

Think of all the new ones they can make; Mikey switching the merchandise after they've paid for it, Mikey cheating old folks out of their pension, Mikey ordering the employees to steal furniture for him, Mikey sawing the legs half way through on dining room chairs...the sky's the limit.:killingme

Okay stop... I almost shot coffee out my nose! :killingme