NASCAR In Car vs. Trackpass

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Anyone have first-hand experience with either of these two products? I'm thinking I'll enhance my race season with one or the other this year. Curious about any feedback, pros, cons, etc. :yay:

And if you're not familiar with what "In Car" is, check this site out ... they're offering a free preview the weekend of the Daytona 500. :getdown:

Check out NASCAR IN CAR for FREE during the Daytona 500. Tune in to the Free Preview February 19th on digital cable and take NASCAR IN CAR for a test drive.

Last edited:

crabcake

Softballkid said:
That looks pretty cool... I wouldnt be worried about 6 cars though, just 1..... THE 20 CAR
I don't worry about the 20 car; I worry about the 20 driver, climbing his fat ass up the fence, losing his grip and falling down on top of his own car. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Softballkid said:
That looks pretty cool... I wouldnt be worried about 6 cars though, just 1..... THE 20 CAR
:confused: aren't all the cars the same?

Don't tell me you think there's Fords Chevy's and Dodges running around the track :lol:

crabcake

rack'm said:
I know my XM has Nascar channels......they'll never get used. :lol:
They're only good for this year, anyway. Nextel signed Sirius to take over effective next season (2007) I believe. :ohwell:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
aps45819 said:
:confused: aren't all the cars the same?

Don't tell me you think there's Fords Chevy's and Dodges running around the track :lol:
Include Toyota in that list for 2007. :war:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Anyone have first-hand experience with either of these two products? I'm thinking I'll enhance my race season with one or the other this year. Curious about any feedback, pros, cons, etc. :yay: And if you're not familiar with what "In Car" is, check this site out ... they're offering a free preview the weekend of the Daytona 500. :getdown:
I tried trackpass one..... It's a waste of $$. Often the teams switch to backup channels & you don't hear them. I was monitoring Jr. once & heard nothing then the TV crew plays back a boat load of his dialog. :duh:

It's also at least 1/4 lap behind on telemetry. My computer shows them going into turn 4 while on TV they are heading down the front stretch.

It's not a lot of $$ but you're better off spending it on eats & drink. :yay: