NASCAR NASCAR Race # 6 - DARLINGTON, WEDNESDAY NIGHT 20 May

homedepot20

Congrats to both OldHillcrestGuy & Monello on picking Kyle Busch to Finish 2nd :buddies:.

Elliott might be upset , but ๐Ÿคฌ him. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
There are few drivers whom I dislike more than Kyle Busch. Really talented driver, but utterly busch-league with his antics.

Yup, he might have actually miscalculated his attempt to get in line in front of Harvick and by mistake took out Elliott, but - to me - the video shows a reckless move by a driver who no longer gets a pass due to his long history of misbehavior. Sorry, Kyle, not buying your post-race "explanation."

Sad for Bowyer. Wow, he got blown by and then got knocked down/out. Thought Harvick had a chance had the race gone to its full (though shortened) length. But maybe that's the Ford/Stewart-Haas homer in me talking.

--- End of line (MCP)

homedepot20

There are few drivers whom I dislike more than Kyle Busch. Really talented driver, but utterly busch-league with his antics.

Yup, he might have actually miscalculated his attempt to get in line in front of Harvick and by mistake took out Elliott, but - to me - the video shows a reckless move by a driver who no longer gets a pass due to his long history of misbehavior. Sorry, Kyle, not buying your post-race "explanation."

Sad for Bowyer. Wow, he got blown by and then got knocked down/out. Thought Harvick had a chance had the race gone to its full (though shortened) length. But maybe that's the Ford/Stewart-Haas homer in me talking.

--- End of line (MCP)
With Kyle Fan base , Either you like or not
like .
He is not the OLD RECKLESS ARAGENT young Rookie he was coming up.๐Ÿค”

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
With Kyle Fan base , Either you like or not
like .
He is not the OLD RECKLESS ARAGENT young Rookie he was coming up.๐Ÿค”
I agree. But he made his bed and now he should sleep in it.

So was Fox trying to diffuse the situation (i.e., anti-Busch sentiment) with all the pro-Busch apologetics? Seemed so to me. And this NASCAR.com article seems to be doing the same thing:

Kyle is right on one count, though. In his initial post-race comments on Fox he acknowledged he would pay for his "mistake" at some point down the road. My take: he should. Not wishing for injury, but it would be sweet if he found himself in a winning position late in a race and has his left rear tickled....

My dislike of the Busch crew only extends to Kyle though. I am/have been a fan of Kurt. Was sorry to see him leave Stewart-Haas and Ford.

--- End of line (MCP)

homedepot20

I agree. But he made his bed and now he should sleep in it.

So was Fox trying to diffuse the situation (i.e., anti-Busch sentiment) with all the pro-Busch apologetics? Seemed so to me. And this NASCAR.com article seems to be doing the same thing:

Kyle is right on one count, though. In his initial post-race comments on Fox he acknowledged he would pay for his "mistake" at some point down the road. My take: he should. Not wishing for injury, but it would be sweet if he found himself in a winning position late in a race and has his left rear tickled....

My dislike of the Busch crew only extends to Kyle though. I am/have been a fan of Kurt. Was sorry to see him leave Stewart-Haas and Ford.

--- End of line (MCP)
At some point , Elliott will seek redemption. Just Hope when that immature nature happens , NO ONE ELSE is in HARMS WAY .