Nasty nasty

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It is and very welcome. I just wish I hadn't had to go out in it earlier. Got soaked but am now home with warm, dry sweats, socks, and fuzzy slippers on, sipping another hot cup of coffee while watching football and cooking for the week. ☕

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Good weekend for SOUP! :bann:

I made butternut squash soup yesterday, and prepped 2 soups to make today. That way, we can soup for din-din today, and then I can have leftovers for work lunches and next week's dinners with a salad.
-Chicken soup (with Ditalini pasta, green beans, onions, carrots AND with rotisserie chicken, with some leftover grilled chicken I already had from the past week).
-Vegetable beef with chuck I browned and simmered in a dutch oven, carrots, onions, fingerling potatoes, & diced tomatoes.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We had to tear down all of our equipment at the oyster festival this morning. Allegedly I was wearing a waterproof jacket.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Good weekend for SOUP! :bann:

I made butternut squash soup yesterday, and prepped 2 soups to make today. That way, we can soup for din-din today, and then I can have leftovers for work lunches and next week's dinners with a salad.
-Chicken soup (with Ditalini pasta, green beans, onions, carrots AND with rotisserie chicken, with some leftover grilled chicken I already had from the past week).
-Vegetable beef with chuck I browned and simmered in a dutch oven, carrots, onions, fingerling potatoes, & diced tomatoes.
Sounds almost exactly what I'm making. :lol: Harvest Butternut Soup recipe I posted earlier in the week and Chicken Noodle Soup with leftover rotisserie chicken and fresh wax beans. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Moving furniture and finishing up laundry before the housekeepers come tomorrow. Dinner might be roasted brussels sprouts.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
2.75" rain as of right now just north of Spring Ridge middle

My garden is singing!!!